Cerrone has wins over Oliveira, Ben Henderson, Eddie Alvarez, Jeremy Stephens, Barboza

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just a who’s who at LW.

One guy is fighting for the title next week.

He is pretty dang inconsistent in his long career.

Beats all these studs and then gets dominated by Nate Diaz and one shot body kicked by Pettis.

Hell of a career. Fought everyone else they put in front of him, for better or worse.

Maybe it’s better to duck once in a while.

Last edited:
I sometimes lose at whack a mole. But i guarantee you i am at an elite level player. Sometimes my dinner is too much and mom seems to be able to get one over me. In saying that, one-on one i can hold my own against any sherbro. My psych thinks having a 0.6 elite level record goes to show i can overcome any adversiary.
I am like Cerrone, I will not duck, i know i can mix it with the best and walk up those steps knowing this.
I have spoken.

Last edited:
He was awesome vs Alexander Hernandez and Al Iaquinta but that was the last time he looked good. Should've retired a couple of fights ago

No denying that Cowboy was a worthy contender back in 2015.

What are we discussing here?! The guy was great... is old, will get older... just like anyone. Now he should just focus on his health.

He's just getting old. He still wants to fight the same way he did 10 years ago but his body just doesn't hold up anymore. If he is going to carry on it needs to be at LW because I don't think he can handle WW power now.

Even then I'd rather see him in more legends fights than fighting young up and comers.

Maybe fight Miller or Clay Guida.

He's just getting old. He still wants to fight the same way he did 10 years ago but his body just doesn't hold up anymore. If he is going to carry on it needs to be at LW because I don't think he can handle WW power now.

Even then I'd rather see him in more legends fights than fighting young up and comers.

Maybe fight Miller or Clay Guida.
No way he deserves anymore fights, he should be a warning to young fighters; be smart with your career.

I think Cowboy suffered so much damage already, and he is not young anymore.

Cowboy is a company man who does what he's told. I don't think he's inconsistent, I think he provides the outcome that is most favorable to the ufc.

Only elite win is Oliveira and that was when he was inexperienced
2b642a492f44224e802ee880e2969559.jpg

Back