News Khamzat on Twitter: Im fighting in Aug 170 lb, Sep 185 lb, Nov 170 lb, Dec 185 lb

Goatmaev is coming, hide your wife... <{danawhoah}>

@13Seconds, not "ib," he wrote "lb," which is an abbreviation for pounds ("libra pondo": "weight in pounds" in Latin.)
nobody gives a fuck
I hope that's true, but I'll believe it when I see it. Let's start with August.
he will. Khamzat will clear out both divisions and then conquer LHW . Im fucking chugging the kool aid on this one and enjoying the ride .

@13Seconds, not "ib," he wrote "lb," which is an abbreviation for pounds ("libra pondo": "weight in pounds" in Latin.)
Thanks for clearing that up. I know it’s pounds but i've been wrong on the spelling my whole life and no one told me until today.

giphy.webp

I think everyone forgot about this guy, MMA moves fast stars come and go. Totally
forgot this guy was even a thing.

has to be one of the lamest thing ever said on here lol
also I'm just playin ;)

I figured bringing up grammar, usage, or general literacy on Sherdog was pulling the pin on a grenade, but one never knows. Years ago Breen and I went round and round over his incorrect usage of "disinterested" in one of his columns. (He should've used "uninterested.")

If at my age what I wrote wasn't deemed lame by folks here, I'd figure they were shining me on.

Years ago Breen and I went round and round over his incorrect usage of "disinterested" in one of his columns. (He should've used "uninterested.")
Jesus Christ mate I'd wanna shoot myself in the head if left in a room with you .
But hope your well though dawg you should post here more often it'll do wonders for making you stupider . I know it has for me !
<Y2JSmirk>

I'm a fan but no need to promise something crazy like that. I don't even think it's practical unless he just wants to fight bums.

Imagine going Chiesa, Till, Edwards, Costa, Usman, Adesanya in 6 months. That would melt down the entire sport.

Jesus Christ mate I'd wanna shoot myself in the head if left in a room with you .

Gosh, I'd hope you wouldn't want that! In person I'm not much of a "well, AKSHULLY" kind of guy. Having worked 25 years in an industry full of them, I'm with you that that kind of stuff is annoying, especially at a social gathering. It's bad enough at work.

Back