Dana does not pay well his fighters, but...

Pastinaca1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He gives 50k in bonuses which is insane!!

50,000 bucks just for giving a good fight or delivering a good KO. 50,000 bucks is enough money to live very well a whole year, even if you have a family.

So, Dana is an asshole and I hope he gets the worst of karma, but damn, he pays very very well in bonuses.

Some fighter that deserve a bonus don't get them sometimes, especially when there's 2 spectacular KO's in one night. It sucks and can be really shitty.
You gotta also remember they gotta pay their coaches, nutritionist, manager, gym fees, etc.

Some fighter that deserve a bonus don't get them sometimes, especially when there's 2 spectacular KO's in one night. It sucks and can be really shitty.
You gotta also remember they gotta pay their coaches, nutritionist, manager, gym fees, etc.
A lot of people don't know how much money fighters spend on preparation. If you want to make money from fighting you have to be 100% in.

OP is a moron.

This is why the UFC gives away 50k.....it makes dumbasses believe that 50k makes up for the millions of $ that they are ripping off fighters of.

50,000 bucks just for giving a good fight or delivering a good KO. 50,000 bucks is enough money to live very well a whole year, even if you have a family.

So, Dana is an asshole and I hope he gets the worst of karma, but damn, he pays very very well in bonuses.

50K ain't that much after taxes and paying team. It is certainly a great bonus (especially for the majority of fighters on each card). Having these bonuses is all about business to encourage fighters to take risks and to finish fights.

Isnt ufc a legitimate sporting event

Imagine if one team got a bonus in hockey cause a guy took a hard slapshot, its silly

Performance bonuses are normal. It happens in every sport. Some are easy to control like winning the fight (most fighters get more if they win). Others like KO bonus are more fickle.

This is similar to NBA where there are performance clauses for example playing x games or making playoffs. Then are bonuses for things like making all star team which is voted on some popularity contest.

i hope your joking
<LikeReally5>
Not really, I find it hard to believe that people that gain that much success and hold it for so long has bad karma. If karma was real it wouldn't work that way. That's not how karma works. Not to say he doesn't do anything bad, but his bad to good ratio is probably what keeps his life from getting bad. Probably cusses someone out, and helps another person out - so it balances itself out.

$50k is really not enough for a family to live well for a year considering the expenses fighters have especially when you have no 401k matching and no medical insurance.

Not really, I find it hard to believe that people that gain that much success and hold it for so long has bad karma. If karma was real it wouldn't work that way. That's not how karma works. Not to say he doesn't do anything bad, but his bad to good ratio is probably what keeps his life from getting bad.
Karma isnt real . but i get your point

Not really, I find it hard to believe that people that gain that much success and hold it for so long has bad karma. If karma was real it wouldn't work that way. That's not how karma works.
Karma doesn’t effect you until the next life. That’s how it works, in the cycle of death and rebirth.

Back