The UFC should just book Magny vs. Khamzat two weeks from now

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why they are wasting time with Nick Diaz. If Khamzat is healthy he should be fighting someone who will get him ranked and as soon as possible. Magny is the gatekeeper of the division, if you don't dominate him you aren't elite.

Magny is one of the worst style of fighters I’ve seen in along time. Magny shouldn’t get a big name. Like khamzat or luque.

magny just ties people up and makes for a horrible fight. Where there is no winner in his fights.

Last edited:
Magny is one of the worst style of fighters I’ve seen in along time. Magny shouldn’t get a big name. Like khamzat or luque.

magny just ties people up and makes for a horrible fight. Where there is no winner in his fights.
If it works it works

I'm just saying your statement "If you don't dominate Magny, you're not elite" is kinda off base imo

The only fighter who has lost to him and went on to be a contender was Gastelum and that was 6 years ago. He's the perfect gatekeeper, he'll fight anyone and he's very active. That's why I said he should be Khamzat's next fight. The thread is about Khamzat, not Larkin.

If Khamzat can't dominate Magny he's not worth the hype. Nick Diaz may be a big name but he's not going to show us how good Khamzat is.

Because Chimaev isnt fighting till like Aug cause he's still not fully recovered.

Magny fight would make sense next.

The only fighter who has lost to him and went on to be a contender was Gastelum and that was 6 years ago. He's the perfect gatekeeper, he'll fight anyone and he's very active. That's why I said he should be Khamzat's next fight. The thread is about Khamzat, not Larkin.
ok fair enough

If Khamzat can't dominate Magny he's not worth the hype. Nick Diaz may be a big name but he's not going to show us how good Khamzat is.

Khamzat doesn’t deserve Diaz. and magny shouldn’t get want exciting fughter.

I don't know why they are wasting time with Nick Diaz. If Khamzat is healthy he should be fighting someone who will get him ranked and as soon as possible. Magny is the gatekeeper of the division, if you don't dominate him you aren't elite.
Nick already turned the fight down.

Back