What’s the difference between...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Diego’s state of mind that Fabia is the right help for him and Conor’s fans’ state of mind thinking that he was going to KO Mayweather

Well, it was never about sex between Diego and Fabia.

Imagine being so obsessed with McGregor that you can't stand the fact that there are more Diego/Fabia threads than McGregor threads so you have to try turn the Diego/Fabia situation into a McGregor thing

Imagine being so obsessed with McGregor that you can't stand the fact that there are more Diego/Fabia threads than McGregor threads so you have to try turn the Diego/Fabia situation into a McGregor thing
<45>The funny part is they made him extra rich while getting scammed and never ever admitted the truth

Conor had a chance to box Floyd for a 9 figure payday and convinced himself he could win
5YwuKHZ.gif

-it's impossible that Fabia is helping Diego, dude is a parisitic fraud

-Conor could technically KO Mayweather or anyone, although it was just very unlikely

-it's impossible that Fabia is helping Diego, dude is a parisitic fraud

-Conor would technically KO Mayweather or anyone, although it was just very unlikely
Joshua Fabia will bless your unaware bum life.

When you make a thread and title it some dumb shit like "What's the difference between..." it's clearly designed to get people to click on it to see what is mentioned. This is the epitome of clickbait. You got me because I was curious to see what this thread was about. It's about as stupid piece of fucking shit thread as I have ever seen here. I can't believe that there are people who think of dumb fucking questions like this. You win though, because you got me to click on this dumb shit. Kudos. Hope your computer breaks so you can't make dumb shit like this anymore and I hope you lose your phone too.

When you make a thread and title it some dumb shit like "What's the difference between..." it's clearly designed to get people to click on it to see what is mentioned. This is the epitome of clickbait. You got me because I was curious to see what this thread was about. It's about as stupid piece of fucking shit thread as I have ever seen here. I can't believe that there are people who think of dumb fucking questions like this. You win though, because you got me to click on this dumb shit. Kudos. Hope your computer breaks so you can't make dumb shit like this anymore and I hope you lose your phone too.
<45>
DescriptiveNegativeDromaeosaur-max-1mb.gif

Back