News Justine Kish and Yorgan De Castro cut from the UFC

giphy.gif

Solid cuts.

De Castro lost 3 straight. Kish is 3-4 in the UFC and she's 1-4 in her last five. She struck me as one of those fighters who simply couldn't get comfortable at one weight class. She's a little small for flyweight but had trouble with the cut to strawweight.

I think Kish is a shitty cut, sure she was on a skid but I think she had another streak in her.

Shame, she was okay on the feet but her bottom game had some holes in it which caused her some issues on the mat.

She was number 2 in many of her fights. Performances like that will really put your career in the crapper.

I think Kish is a shitty cut, sure she was on a skid but I think she had another streak in her.

Shame, she was okay on the feet but her bottom game had some holes in it which caused her some issues on the mat.

Justine-Kish.jpg

You asked for it.

De Castro lost 3 straight. Kish is 3-4 in the UFC and she's 1-4 in her last five. She struck me as one of those fighters who simply couldn't get comfortable at one weight class. She's a little small for flyweight but had trouble with the cut to strawweight.

She is definitely not small for flyweight, she just isn't that good.

Anyway you look at this it stinks. If you look really closely it would leave a very bad taste in your mouth. Justine couldn't hold it together so better to let it go. It's a very dirty business that gets shitty sometimes.

Last edited:
Back