News Gerald Meerschaert vs. Makhmud Muradov set for UFC Fight Night, Aug. 28th

Who wins?

• Total voters

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
GM3 has another fight booked! Gotta give props for trying to stay active this year. He faces a tough opponent though, Makhmud Muradov (25-6) who is currently on a 14 fight win streak.

Last edited:
Mahkmud is a bad man. GM3 is gonna have a hard time, he has to get this to the ground somehow.

Damn, that was quick. A good thing about COVID is it seems fighters are having the ability to fight more just because there isn't really anything else to do in lockdown.

Weird booking, I figured they'd give Muradov someone ranked.

This.. Muradov is arguably among the few elite in the current MW division.. I even think this guy could give Adesanya and Vettori a good fight.. His easily one of the more talented guys in the division behind Adesanya, Whitaker, Vettori etc etc

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised if Muradov doesnt KO's GM3 in the 1st round.

I wouldn't, it took him 3 rounds to sleep Trevor Smith.

Yeah, that's what I like about him though, he seems to get more dangerous as the fight goes on.

Look out once he starts getting five rounders.

Muradov got this one. Most exciting and best prospect for a contender at MW.

I wouldn't, it took him 3 rounds to sleep Trevor Smith.

He's a patient fighter and waits for his openings, he doesn't force the finish. Very dangerous type to deal with cause they can finish at anytime. If you look at his record, he's got pretty much an even finish rate in round 1, 2 and 3. 20/25 finish rate in his wins. And he's in control of the whole fight so he's not in much danger. It's like Khabib, he can get his opponent at anytime and is in control the whole fight.

Muradov is levels above Gerald.
Round 1 tko. Possibly within the first 2 minutes. Makhmud is kinda savage

About time Muradov comes back, hope he becomes more active

If Muradov loses by other means than a dq or a cut I promise to climb the octagon naked during a Buffer introduction at the very next event.

Back