Fabia using complete hypnosis on Diego because...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have heard that in eastern mysticism and ancient disciplines , there are skills in which students learn to high jack their targets five senses. The sense of touch hearing taste smell and sight.

Is it possible that he is using some advance hypnosis on Diego and now Bonner and chael are falling for it?

Secretly Diego is trolling the fuck out of everyone and is actually a genius with a sick sense of humor.

I have heard that in eastern mysticism and ancient disciplines , there are skills in which students learn to high jack their targets five senses. The sense of touch hearing taste smell and sight.

Is it possible that he is using some advance hypnosis on Diego and now Bonner and chael are falling for it?
Diego's ex-wife was threating divorce if Diego doesn't want to stop fighting.
Diego was pursuing MMA and fighting life regardless, and given the ultimatum the wife leave him.

Probably with no actual close friend to confide his problem, Joshua Fabia and all his eccentricities seem appealing to Diego who needed a friend.

Short term hypnosis is possible in only under a few hours e.g. you hypnosis the guy to give all the money in your wallet. But there is no week long hypnosis (unless if daily-feeding of drug is involved, like zombie-like obedient which happened in parts in Africa).

I think this is the case where two eccentrics were coming together. Sharing things, or unorthodonxities which were ultimately rejected by the public. So you can be weird together; never alone.

Can Diego find way stranger friend/coach than Joshua Fabia? Probably not. I think Diego must have weird philosophy/approach to life firsthand even before he met Joshua or else they will not gel.

Are you saying he got Diego to do gay things with him while he was under his spell?

He's just susceptible and easy to manipulate from his traumas. Fabia found him after a break up, and their relationship is deeper than just trainer/manager so he builds deeper emotional bonds. This is typically found in relationships, this type of manipulation. It isn't mysticism. Just overly emotional and believing everything they are saying and doing and not questioning it. Stuff like this doesn't work on stronger willed people, but he found Diego during emotional distress. That's why people can see through what Fabia is doing but Diego can't. It's like when people look at a relationship and don't understand why they stay together. That's this situation right here.

Fabia deals with more western types of mysticism…

Making an elephant disappear, sawing a woman in half, catching bullets in his teeth…

And that game where you hide a ball under one of those 3 solo cups and then you pay the magician money to try and find the right one.

Secretly Diego is trolling the fuck out of everyone and is actually a genius with a sick sense of humor.
It would be smart if it benefited him, but it didn't. They tried to storm the fighter meeting for exposure and for Fabia to try and get his name out there for supposedly telling off the UFC staff but that backfired and Diego got fired and no promotion wants to pick him up because of the bad press coming from him and Fabia. People are concerned about Diego's health and they think his manager/trainer is "batshit crazy". That was the overall reason that UFC used to cut him was over potential health issues since Fabia was bringing up issues with health records. It was the outburst at the fighter meeting that was the real reason, but the technical reason is health concerns brought up by Fabia his manager.

So if he is trolling all it did was get him fired and preventing him from working. Since he makes his money fighting he just eliminated any way for him to make money. They got press but bad press, so Diego has no job and they are being viewed as crazy. Fabia isn't going to gain more students to train from all this. So nothing they are doing is benefiting them at all, it's actually the exact opposite. So if genius is what you want to call all this, that's your opinion.

It would be smart if it benefited him, but it didn't. They tried to storm the fighter meeting for exposure and for Fabia to try and get his name out there for supposedly telling off the UFC staff but that backfired and Diego got fired and no promotion wants to pick him up because of the bad press coming from him and Fabia. People are concerned about Diego's health and they think his manager/trainer is "batshit crazy". That was the overall reason that UFC used to cut him was over potential health issues since Fabia was bringing up issues with health records. It was the outburst at the fighter meeting that was the real reason, but the technical reason is health concerns brought up by Fabia his manager.

So if he is trolling all it did was get him fired and preventing him from working. Since he makes his money fighting he just eliminated any way for him to make money. They got press but bad press, so Diego has no job and they are being viewed as crazy. Fabia isn't going to gain more students to train from all this. So nothing they are doing is benefiting them at all, it's actually the exact opposite. So if genius is what you want to call all this, that's your opinion.

lol cool story you made up there.
you might be batshit crazy

He is a cult leader. Incredibly charasmatic and able to complete take control of people lives who may seem lost. These personality types can be incredibly frightening.

They locked up Charles Manson for life even though he never killed anyone. He was also only like 5ft tall but could get people to kill on his behalf through complete brainwashing.

220px-Manson1968.jpg

Because it assists in loosening the anus.

He is a cult leader. Incredibly charasmatic and able to complete take control of people lives who may seem lost. These personality types can be incredibly frightening.

If he is charismatic then shouldn't he have more followers and not just Diego?

lol cool story you made up there.
you might be batshit crazy
I didn't make anything up it's facts that's been presented by different sources that I pieced together. Not hard to see it for what it is for people with higher IQs that can analyze and connect dots and understand psychology. Of course for you, you will be lost and clueless. Carry on with your regular day.

I didn't make anything up it's facts that's been presented by different sources that I pieced together. Not hard to see it for what it is for people with higher IQs that can analyze and connect dots and understand psychology. Of course for you, you will be lost and clueless. Carry on with your regular day.

Ur iq is wrong. Carry on w/ ur reg day

Back