Ron Faircloth Former UFC Fighter

Oh boy. I should draw up a will

He's still alive on sherdog, only 41
https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ron-Faircloth-2290

yep. specially if you have kids and an ex wife. my brother in law died about 12 months ago, three years after divorcing his wife. he didnt have a will so everything went to her as she has now full custody of the kids. its amazing how quickly she started spending and justifying it as "for the kids". she just had to have a brand new audi A6 cause you know, her old car (10 years old) was too small for her and the boys now..

so yeah, make sure you get your shit in order and do a will every 10 years or so.

yep. specially if you have kids and an ex wife. my brother in law died about 12 months ago, three years after divorcing his wife. he didnt have a will so everything went to her as she has now full custody of the kids. its amazing how quickly she started spending and justifying it as "for the kids". she just had to have a brand new audi A6 cause you know, her old car (10 years old) was too small for her and the boys now..

so yeah, make sure you get your shit in order and do a will every 10 years or so.
Sorry for your loss.
But I was curious what is the meaning of "natural causes at 45"?

42371_ch5sa8j2pgq_0_1608296488.jpg

Last edited:
All these rappers and mma fighters i grew up watching and listening to are all dying late 40s early 50s. My only 2 pasttimes. Fuck!! No!!! God fuck no why!!!??

Back