Best combo of speed and power?

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
After watching rumble fight, while he has ungodly power, his speed is pretty fucking crazy too. Which fighters have the best combo of speed as well as power? And who has it the most?
From the top of my head, tyron, yoel, Fedor, crocop, Francis, rumble to name a few. I think Chad Mendez was pretty gifted too.
This can make up for the deficiency in skill, imo.

After watching rumble fight, while he has ungodly power, his speed is pretty fucking crazy too. Which fighters have the best combo of speed as well as power? And who has it the most?
From the top of my head, tyron, yoel, Fedor, crocop, Francis, rumble to name a few. I think Chad Mendez was pretty gifted too.
This can make up for the deficiency in skill, imo.

I'll add two Melvin's to your list - Melvin Guillard and Melvin Manhoef. Very explosive, huge power.

You know you're heavy handed when you're a MW and you KO Mark Hunt.

I'll add two Melvin's to your list - Melvin Guillard and Melvin Manhoef. Very explosive, huge power.

You know you're heavy handed when you're a MW and you KO Mark Hunt.
Manhoef was crazy. Can't believe I forgot him.

Tyron Woodley - when he exploded - seemed to be able to cover the distance and land bombs faster than his opponents were able to get their hands up too.

Stephen A. Smith

giphy.gif

But seriously, I agree with Vitor, and he's the first guy to 'pop' in my head. See what I did there? :D

Last edited:
Back