Luis Gomez is a Comedian?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm sure most don't know who he is but he's the second to Bisping on his Podcast. He makes weird awkward comments that I think are suppose to be funny? Bisping said he was getting the JJ vaccine and he said he hopes he gets bell's palsy. Bisping responds correctly with why the fuck would you wish that? It remind me of a girl I work with who tried to make a joke about me drinking bleach.

Legion of Skanks and Gas Digital in general are the shit and Big Jay Oakerson has been my favorite comedian for quite some time now.

That being said, Luis is an acquired taste who will eventually grow on you if you listen to his podcasts long enough. Dude does a great job keeping the flow of his podcasts going and isn’t afraid to let the funnier comedians get their shine for the good of the show. Also, don’t forget the J lol

I'm sure most don't know who he is but he's the second to Bisping on his Podcast. He makes weird awkward comments that I think are suppose to be funny? Bisping said he was getting the JJ vaccine and he said he hopes he gets bell's palsy. Bisping responds correctly with why the fuck would you wish that? It remind me of a girl I work with who tried to make a joke about me drinking bleach.

He's part of a comedy podcast called Legion of Skanks. They've built up a pretty loyal cult following. But no, Luis is not funny. He just has a reputation of being an unfunny meathead in the comedy world who threatens to beat people up all the time. It's really sad.

I'm sure most don't know who he is but he's the second to Bisping on his Podcast. He makes weird awkward comments that I think are suppose to be funny? Bisping said he was getting the JJ vaccine and he said he hopes he gets bell's palsy. Bisping responds correctly with why the fuck would you wish that?
<{vega}>

Post the video...?

I find him ok... But he sometimes says some really dumb shit.
Kinda like Bisping's version of Schaub.
Weird how Bisping is funnier than the actual comedian on his podcast.

what limits are we even placing on what constitutes "UFC discussion" these days ? are there any ?
Luis Gomez attended a couple of Dana's 'boxercise' classes in Boston years ago.
Screen-Shot-2018-08-24-at-11.08.22.png

Comes across as a middle aged bloke trying to funny. Not for me!

He can be funny. As a stand up I don't think he's all that funny. He is more of a banter guy on podcasts. LOS is really funny. It's a different style of humor. More dirty and making quick jokes on things.

Back