Rumble Johnson looking good and is in great shape UFC should have kept him

AJ likely didn't want to deal with Dana and his ridiculous contracts. Bellator is the better organization for him at this point and provides much more freedom. The LHW division in Bellator is great as well so it's a win-win.

They would have. He finished his contract. No idea what each side were offering

Johnson retired to start a weed shop I think?

Reactions: lsa
that guy used to figth at hw and has fire in his hands and rumble in the first man to chin him in short notice and after a 4 years layoff

1. USADA testing started in the middle of his second UFC run.

2. According to MMA fans, everybody in the UFC is on roids anyway, so what does it matter?
Meant it as during the 4 year retirement he had, he began power lifting and started taking substances for gains. He bulked up to 280 and he already left the USADA testing pool. When he came back, it might've still been in his system. Listen to how Dana phrases the situation:

I didn't say it mattered, but USADA doesn't release every test publicly since they've had "innocent" fighters have suspensions they didn't deserve.
I honestly think a lot of the roster takes roids, and Rumble going through a suspension at 36 years old would've ruined his chances of fighting again. That's probably why he wanted to go to Bellator where testing is not nearly as strict.

He left to make more money somewhere else. The ufc wish they could have him.

keep in mind an older ass zombified glover is fighting for a title. Against an almost 40 year old champion.

AJ likely didn't want to deal with Dana and his ridiculous contracts. Bellator is the better organization for him at this point and provides much more freedom. The LHW division in Bellator is great as well so it's a win-win.
What do you mean by more freedom?

Reactions: lsa
The UFC didn’t have the option of keeping him. He retired and when he came back, he didn’t want to do it in the UFC. He’s fought at a high level in a lot of different organizations during his career.

What do you mean by more freedom?

Obviously this:

6Dnt3B.gif

Back