tony fergi vs benel darush .. who wins.??

Praying for Tony, but Beneil is the real deal. Tony is probably my favorite LW and he's not getting any easy fights, but that's LW for ya.
:(
If he loses I'll be sad, but I'll be happy for Beneil finally getting into the top 5.

I have a feeling that Dariush will land a nice counter shot and drop+finish Tony.

I want Tony to win, but I think he is shot. Might be another beating coming for him.

I think there will be some good value on Dariush by decision, but Fergy's son is still my boy!

A 3rd round tko for Tony is plausible, as Dariush has been known to fade late. I just think he'll be able to take Tony down if he gets in trouble. Tony's got some power in his straight punches & a mean teep if he can keep it on the feet, & pressure like he use to. Hasn't really pressured too much since the Pettis fight. Kind of turned into an out-fighter vs Lee & Gaethje.

not sure how tony will come back after two brutal beatings from gaethje and oliviera.

i want tony to win, but am too unsure, maybe the damage is done and he is done.

leaning more towards dariush. i hope i am wrong.

Dariush striking defense is so poor at times that I can't trust him. Tony may very well catch him. I think Benny is the more skilled fighter though. Tony's style finally catching up to him.

dariush. It's just his time. Fergusons time is up, Unfortunately for him

not sure how tony will come back after two brutal beatings from gaethje and oliviera.

i want tony to win, but am too unsure, maybe the damage is done and he is done.

leaning more towards dariush. i hope i am wrong.

Charles fight wasnt a beating WTF. He got his arm snapped from the armbar but besides that he just got outclassed on the mat via jee jeetsu

tenor.gif

Charles fight wasnt a beating WTF. He got his arm snapped from the armbar but besides that he just got outclassed on the mat via jee jeetsu
it was a beating. re watch it. getting shut down and totally outclassed in all aspects of the game where you never had a foot in the door is a beating.

Tony is so washed its unbelievable. Literally looks like a grandpa version of himself when u compare him his last fight to the killer that dismantled Barboza.

Darius easily ...tony is not a top 8 anymore ...

Back