Banned
Reaction score
Shame he couldn't pass the Medical

Attachments

• 1620431266216.jpg
    1620431266216.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 58
Shame he couldn't pass the physical or whatever medial i think
He doesn't have the reach and height to cause trouble like Augusto did this fight. Yoel doesn't use his jab to often too, which fucked with Rumble late round 1 and the rest of round 2.

I think his speedy counterstriking would cause issues for this version of Rumble, especially with Yoel's power. I would still put my chips on Rumble for this fight though.

Yoel's cardio struggled at the lower weight, he will gas out after getting into the octagon at 205.

He doesn't have the reach and height to cause trouble like Augusto did this fight. Yoel doesn't use his jab to often too, which fucked with Rumble late round 1 and the rest of round 2.

I think his speedy counterstriking would cause issues for this version of Rumble, especially with Yoel's power. I would still put my chips on Rumble for this fight though.

I dont think Romero would be the problem at 205 everyone thinks hed be. Hed be dangerous i mean its Yoel but hes not a top 5 lhw. The size of these guys would be massive against Yoel.

I dont think Romero would be the problem at 205 everyone thinks hed be. Hed be dangerous i mean its Yoel but hes not a top 5 lhw. The size of these guys would be massive against Yoel.
Yeah true. I think his power wouldn't be as big of an issue since most of them hit as hard or harder than him. The only thing he'd really have is his speed, which he might be losing soon since he's getting older.
His only KO loss was at LHW back in strikeforce. The only reason I give him a chance against this version of Rumble is because he didn't look that great tonight, but I still give him a slight edge over Yoel.

One of the most overrated MWs ever.
Never care to see him fight again after that pitiful showing vs Adesanya.
He can go retire.

Yeah true. I think his power wouldn't be as big of an issue since most of them hit as hard or harder than him. The only thing he'd really have is his speed, which he might be losing soon since he's getting older.
His only KO loss was at LHW back in strikeforce. The only reason I give him a chance against this version of Rumble is because he didn't look that great tonight, but I still give him a slight edge over Yoel.

Guys like Reyes, Nemkov, Bader, Jiri, Jan, and Rumble would be massive against Yoel.

He failed a medical, his eye is fucked, and he is 44 years old

Don't be surprised

I have no expectations, but I'm looking forward to seeing how he does without the extreme weight-cutting. No one knows why he wasn't cleared. As for his age, I'd be surprised if he has suddenly hit a wall after being in great shape for so long.

Don't be surprised if he does well.

Guys like Reyes, Nemkov, Bader, Jiri, Jan, and Rumble would be massive against Yoel.
I think any of those guys would hurt him bad.
Rumble is definitely a bit out of his prime so he has a bigger chance against him, but 2016 Rumble would be a rough matchup.

I have no expectations, but I'm looking forward to seeing how he does without the extreme weight-cutting. No one knows why he wasn't cleared. As for his age, I'd be surprised if he has suddenly hit a wall after being in great shape for so long.

Don't be surprised if he does well.
I meant he's done as in I'm not surprised if he doesn't fight again

Back