Conor is very concerned for Diego Sanchez!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It seems like Conor is a fan of Diego and wanted to give him a payday at one point by fighting him. With the whole Fabia saga, Conor is very concerned that Fabia is damaging Diego by the crazy upside down training.

He also mentioned that he went in to it with an open mind wanted to give Fabia the benefit but now realizes how ridiculous his methods are and now he wants to Diego to snap out of it and KO Fabia for it:

Fabia>>>>>>>that dork in the park

When Fabia came to the scene, Micky was defeated and sent packing despite being younger. Fabia is a legend and Chael defended him and now Fabia is going after Dana's sex power addiction which makes him alright in my book.

Conors trying to save face after calling Dana for a fight with Diego.

Conor trying to warn Diego against a touch butt coach.
AcceptableAnotherAstarte-size_restricted.gif

Sherdog stays harassing diego

That touch butt guy is just a fucking hippie with 0 fight knowledge.

Fabia is a con-artist, a fraud. Much worse. A parasite leeching off of Diego.

He subbed Diego in 40 seconds. He has to know something, even if he is a fraud, he at least needs to have some type of skill in order to inflate that skill to a fraudulent level.

For the first time, ever, I agree with Conor. People would stop and respect Diego's words but this other guy keeps overtaking the conversation and making it about himself. Nobody wants to hear this other guy. Nobody respects him. Nobody gives a single shit about him. People love Diego and everyone is now very concerned over the cult event happening in his life.

It seems like Conor is a fan of Diego and wanted to give him a payday at one point by fighting him. With the whole Fabia saga, Conor is very concerned that Fabia is damaging Diego by the crazy upside down training.

He also mentioned that he went in to it with an open mind wanted to give Fabia the benefit but now realizes how ridiculous his methods are and now he wants to Diego to snap out of it and KO Fabia for it:

Fabia>>>>>>>that dork in the park

When Fabia came to the scene, Micky was defeated and sent packing despite being younger. Fabia is a legend and Chael defended him and now Fabia is going after Dana's sex power addiction which makes him alright in my book.

makes sense now that i think about it. diego is tuf 1's winner. to aspiring mma artists im sure he was a hero of sorts. diego won while having an unconventional mindset. people thought he was weird but him winning must have validated any aspiring fighter who approached the game differently the norm.

He subbed Diego in 40 seconds. He has to know something, even if he is a fraud, he at least needs to have some type of skill in order to inflate that skill to a fraudulent level.

That’s suspect. Probably tricked him.

“Hey stop stop! Diego stop! Fights over, you went out.”

“whaaa....i did???”

“yes, I put you unconscious for about five minutes. Then I touched two fingers to you temple to wake you up again and you started trying to grapple again. The choke was so lightning quick and tight that your brain loses the memory of it happening. You see what I mean about my amazing powers now right? Okay that’s enough for today.”

“Whoa, yes guru.”

That’s suspect. Probably tricked him.

Hey stop stop! Diego stop! Fights over, you went out.”

“whaaa....i did???”

“yes, I put you unconscious for about five minutes. Then I touched two fingers to you temple to wake you up again and you started trying to grapple again. The choke was so lightning quick and tight that your brain loses the memory of it happening. You see what I mean about my amazing powers now right? Okay that’s enough for today.”

“Whoa, yes guru.”

If your scenario is true, then the bold part implies some type of grappling skill was employed in order for the deception to take place successfully.

Back