Do u think BB will catch Francis if he tries this?

francis-ngannou-gets-punched-by-derrick-lewis-ufc-226.jpg

We are all hoping they have a slugfest like that. Also those punches look alot different in full speed.

If BB wins I will 100% be shocked.
I don’t think anyone beats Francis for a long time.

Yeah i was watching that a few days ago

Francis can quite reckless and easily be caught
not sure how his chin is and Lewis is a big hitter and this is HW

If I was Francis, I'd keep it nice and tight and use his wrestling
If he (very likely) gets emotional with Lewis and his trash talking, i can see them brawling and Francis getting clipped

it's a good fight
55/45 mainly due to it being a HW fight

If BB wins I will 100% be shocked.
I don’t think anyone beats Francis for a long time.
I remember this was said about JDS and then Cain. Hell, I remember this was said about Francis before Stipe beat him. The division is pretty terrible though, so it could be true this time.

He definitely could. But I doubt Francis approaches the fight that way based off how the first fight went. I’d expect him to use the more calculated approach he used against Stipe.

BB KTFO’ing Dana’s last golden child might be the craziest thing to happen to the UFC in the last decade. I welcome that shit show with open arms.

Lewis's current winstreak is actually pretty mediocre, before that he got ragdolled by Cormier with an injured back who just got off the couch to save a card, and was TKOed by shot JDS.

His only actual good win in his streak is Blaydes and he was getting pieced up before Blaydes got caught. Oleynik is 600 years old and has no chin, couldn't do any real damage against LHW Latifi and was taken down at will. Blagoy was a gift decision that one could justifiably argue he lost.

Patient Francis by 1st or 2nd round KO.

Back