Diego Sanchez: f#@k Greg Jackson, he doesn't give a...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I knew it long ago with the treatment of rashad and poaching fighters with false promise that he was a scumbag. He even played himself in kingdom series which was being a sneaky liar.

At around 13:15 Diego Sanchez talks about how Jackson never cared about him and basically fighters are livestock.

I never liked Jackson & Co either. But Diego might go off the rails at this point.

I hope Diego is alright. He must be close to the top of list in terms of strikes absorbed. (which if you think about it IS partially Greg Jackson's fault)

I hope Diego is alright. He must be close to the top of list in terms of strikes absorbed. (which if you think about it IS partially Greg Jackson's fault)
No it's not lol, it's DIEGOS fault

Not the UFC, Diego's coach, Diego's mom, Diego's manager, DIEGO is a grown man and made the decision to get punched in the head for a living and made a lot of money doing it

Yes, usually coaches do not care about fighters that do not have the potential to achieve something big.

He could be speaking the truth but he's at the point now where it's difficult to take him completely at this word. He's burned quite a few bridges lately so I'm expecting many more interviews like this one.

Fucking great show. It was gritty and realistic (at least the part about Greg Jackson being a sneaky liar).

It was and it ended suddenly and it had a very sad ending. The story was about fighters that are struggling in the local scene and I loved the very idea of a story line in which the characters are not the top dogs of their profession.

It would have been boring if they were all world champions. In real life the most drama in boxing and MMA gyms happen over chicks or the fighter might find out his scumbag trainer might be setting him up with a super killer because the trainer is betting against his own guy.

Of course the best are done under someone else's name but still tons of shitty behaviour can be found in the combat sports.

Diego also has a nice gun collection that he posted on his Insta story a couple of weeks ago . I hope they confiscate those weapons

Based on what information should "they confiscate those weapons"?

Does he have a license?

Are you really Jake Paul?

You don't need a license to own a firearm. It is a right, granted by the 2nd Amendment to The Constitution of the United States.

More mentally ill sherdoggers agreeing with Diego

You realize Diego is batshit crazy right?

Are you Greg Jackson?

Not just Diego but rashad and cerrone talked about how treacherous and disloyal Jackson is. Greg is a weasel who will turn his back on you the second he can no longer benefit from you.

I feel bad for Diego. this just feels like a slow motion train wreck unfolding before our eyes. if he has mental health issues (related to his fight career or not), I really hope that he finds help. he seemed to be on the path to be another broken down and broke ex-fighter. now I think if could end up even worse.

of course, all this is based on no inside information. I hope I am wrong.

It was and it ended suddenly and it had a very sad ending. The story was about fighters that are struggling in the local scene and I loved the very idea of a story line in which the characters are not the top dogs of their profession.

It would have been boring if they were all world champions. In real life the most drama in boxing and MMA gyms happen over chicks or the fighter might find out his scumbag trainer might be setting him up with a super killer because the trainer is betting against his own guy.

Of course the best are done under someone else's name but still tons of shitty behaviour can be found in the combat sports.
I agree it was realistic in most respects, especially as far as small time MMA goes. It would have been boring without all the personal issues and stories. I will say they utilized pretty much every dramatic thing that could happen in MMA and relegated it to one gym, mostly. But that's necessary for good drama.

On another note, at least it wasn't as over the top as that short lived Pro Football drama on ESPN called "Playmakers" (2003), where every NFL controversy ever, happened to one team in one season.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375411/

Back