Heaviest Hands In Every UFC Division In 2021

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some divisions are easier to place than others, but who has the heaviest hands in each division?

Based on active UFC fighters as of 2021

My Picks (subject to change upon better analysis):

Heavyweight: Derrick Lewis

Light Heavyweight: Johnny Walker

Middleweight: Jared Cannonier

Welterweight: Vicente Luque

Lightweight: Devonte Smith

Featherweight: Josh Emmet

Bantamweight: Cody Garbrandt

Flyweight: Deiveson Figueiredo

Womens Bantamweight: Karol Rosa

Womens Flyweight: Taila Santos

Womens Strawweight: Marina Rodriguez

Do you Francis bro?
giphy.webp

Do you Francis bro?
giphy.webp

It seems to take Francis a few shots to knock someone out, but we have seen Derrick Lewis concuss too many guys with a single punch to not put him atop HW. Francis may have heavier hands but we have to see more to conclude that.

The only real one shot knockout I recall is Overeem

I have no clue who 90% of those people are but didn't Johnnie Walker and Cody spend alot of their fights getting their ass beat? Also didn't Emmit recently get his face caved in by Jeremy Stephens?
On another note I do know who the "Black Beast" is and hope he whoops the shit out of Francis "The Windmiller" Nagana...ao...no...doesn't even matter because I'm about to get my ass tuned up by Derrick Lewis.

It seems to take Francis a few shots to knock someone out, but we have seen Derrick Lewis concuss too many guys with a single punch to not put him atop HW. Francis may have heavier hands but we have to see more to conclude that.

The only real one shot knockout I recall is Overeem
Wut? Besides Blaydes who did Lewis knock out cold with a punch? Answer is no one. Lewis' bread and butter are late finishes by brawling against exhausted opponents who drop their guard, ending with GNP.

Ngannou knocked out cold Henrique, Overeem, Jarzinho and Stipe. He has more 1st round KO/TKO. And he has a higher knockdown ratio.

Walker does NOT have the heaviest LHW hands

Otherwise solid list

LHW was the hardest division to come up with a good name.

A lot of Walkers knockouts are by elbow, or knee, or a combination but I still do believe he has the heaviest hands at LHW. Fifteen of his eighteen wins are by knockout and eight of those are by punch(es). In his last fight he also appeared to concuss Ryan Spann when both landed on one another simultaneously. Walker was knocked down by Spann but he got back up and a seemingly concussed Spann shot a takedown. Ryan Spann is a very large LHW so concussing him with a single punch was a big factor.

I have no clue who 90% of those people are but didn't Johnnie Walker and Cody spend alot of their fights getting their ass beat? Also didn't Emmit recently get his face caved in by Jeremy Stephens?
On another note I do know who the "Black Beast" is and hope he whoops the shit out of Francis "The Windmiller" Nagana...ao...no...doesn't even matter because I'm about to get my ass tuned up by Derrick Lewis.

Having the heaviest hands and getting your ass beat aren't mutually exclusive.

Wut? Besides Blaydes who did Lewis knock out cold with a punch? Answer is no one. Lewis' bread and butter are late finishes by brawling against exhausted opponents who drop their guard, ending with GNP.

Ngannou knocked out cold Henrique, Overeem, Jarzinho and Stipe. He has more 1st round KO/TKO. And he has a higher knockdown ratio.

He did knock Henrique out cold but he already had him hurt with previous shots the guy was in the process of going down already when Francis landed the punch that put him to sleep.

Overeem and Jarzinho he definitely knocked out cold with a single punch.

Stipe I don't believe it was a one punch knockout, it might have been, but hard to tell.

Also, Francis a lot of the time will hurt someone while they are standing and they will fall, but still be fighting until he lands a few shots via g&p. Lewis appears too concuss guys with a single shot and they are out after a single follow up shot or just out cold instantly.

Last edited:
Heavyweight : Ciryl Gane
L/ H/Weight : Jan Błachowicz
Middleweight : Paulo Costa
: Khamzat Chimaev
Welterweight : Vicente Luque
: Khamzat Chimaev
Lightweight : Michael Chandler
: Justin Gaethje
F/Weight : Alexander Volkanovski
: Dan Ige
Bantamweight : Petr Yan
Flyweight : Deiveson Figueiredo
W/FeatherW : Amanda Nunes
W/BantamW : Holly Holm
W/Flyweight : Valentina Shevchenko
W/StrawW : Weili Zhang
W/AtomW : Seo Hee Ham

How are you a 2007 account. You should know most of not all of those fighters if you watch MMA. Also Emmett didn't "recently" get his face caved in...that was more than 3 years ago.

How are you a 2007 account. You should know most of not all of those fighters if you watch MMA. Also Emmett didn't "recently" get his face caved in...that was more than 3 years ago.
I stopped honestly being into the sport around 2013-14. No desire to watch., or pay, to watch girls fight, or guys the size of junior high kids fight. Before you say it yes they would whoop my ass, doesn't mean it's entertaining. Not to mention guys picking and choosing who they'd fight, wasn't like that back in the day unless it was Tito. The sport has become stale.

I stopped honestly being into the sport around 2013-14. No desire to watch., or pay, to watch girls fight, or guys the size of junior high kids fight. Before you say it yes they would whoop my ass, doesn't mean it's entertaining. Not to mention guys picking and choosing who they'd fight, wasn't like that back in the day unless it was Tito. The sport has become stale.
Why be on Sherdog then.

Back