Media Dom got F up..

I thought you meant this Dom, and how he got fucked up by Hans and Monster Energy
338ad9d6-8173-11eb-87b1-2ad3cd5fba10_image_hires_171242.jpg

Not surprised. Thats the most damage I seen him take, way more than Jan or Jones.

Haaha if you got to any of Han's IG posts, it's loaded with people saying he is a piece of shit now
or mma fighters, pro skaters, and famous others vehemently sucking his dick in the comments

Jessica Rose-Clark literally posts the same thing on every single picture he uploads: looks fun, wow so cool , etc

Dude even has Chris fucking Cole, a Thrasher Skater of the Year doing the same

I can't take this doctor seriously ever since More plates more dates bodied him on the Adesanya Titty issue...

youtobe doctors just google shit, grace over it, and then speak on it like they know their shit a 100% and use the DOCTOR in front of their name to make people listen

honestly regular doctors aren't worth nearly as much today because you can just google everything yourself and go way in more depth on that singular subject that you need to find out about than a doctor with a general knowledge of fucking everything will have

or mma fighters, pro skaters, and famous others vehemently sucking his dick in the comments

Jessica Rose-Clark literally posts the same thing on every single picture he uploads: looks fun, wow so cool , etc

Yeah it's quite pathetic

Imagine having that much money, and power, and your focus is to look cool on IG

I mean I'd ride the fekk outta that position as well so can't blame Hans there. The pictures on the other hand - that's just too fekkin weird.

Chris Cole is a super nice dude and definitely knows the ins and outs about sponsorships. If he’s calling you out, there must be a problem.

youtobe doctors just google shit, grace over it, and then speak on it like they know their shit a 100% and use the DOCTOR in front of their name to make people listen

honestly regular doctors aren't worth nearly as much today because you can just google everything yourself and go way in more depth on that singular subject that you need to find out about than a doctor with a general knowledge of fucking everything will have
This. Ive literally corrected my oncologist on several ocasions, in a freindly manner no doubt, and hes taken aback by it but finds it funny.

This. Ive literally corrected my oncologist on several ocasions, in a freindly manner no doubt, and hes taken aback by it but finds it funny.

oncologist? u got cancer brah?

fucking godspeed mate and kick some ass!

Chris Cole is a super nice dude and definitely knows the ins and outs about sponsorships. If he’s calling you out, there must be a problem.
my buddy has Chris Cole's dried up blood on a Sharpie somewhere from right after he destroyed Wallenberg and he said he licked it because he wanted his skating powers lmfao

Back