Darren Till already seems to be fully healed up...

rodkek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The entire middleweight division is shitting bricks right now... I reckon Israel is planning a permanent move up to 205 and Whittaker dropping back to 170

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    377.4 KB · Views: 27
NOOOOO till spare us please!!

Till about to rawdog all these MW's birds

till probably one of the few middleweights who can beat anyone in the division, would be interesting to see him against a grapple heavy fighter with a solid all around game like vettori.

Masvidal-Till-Ko.gif

till probably one of the few middleweights who can beat anyone in the division, would be interesting to see him against a grapple heavy fighter with a solid all around game like vettori.

I always wanted to see him vs Usman or Ben Askren when they were at 170lbs.

At the time Usman's striking wasn't where it is now and he relied heavily on wrestling. Till isn't a guy that gets taken down and controlled easily. Woodley couldn't take him down in the title fight.

I still think Till beats Askren, that was a hot take back when Askren first got to the UFC. Usman still probably would have beat Till though.

just hold him down like a lil brother. Dude will turtle up and be stuck

The last time Till won a fight without doubt is a concussed Cerrone at WW. Everything after was a loss or a razor thin split decision.

Till no doubt is talented as hell, but he has yet to really prove himself against the elite in a dominant way. Still kudos to him for avoiding Gastelums danger in 15 minutes when no middleweight was able to up to that point. Gastelum hurt, KO'd or knocked down every MW before Till. That is saying something.

Rumors have it that theyre trying to maych Brunson and Till

Back