News Marina Rodriguez Says She's Ready For Namajunas

Kyojiro Kagenuma

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems Marina plans on calling Rose out if she beats Waterson, which I would say is pretty likely. She's unlicensed to get a titleshot with Yan and Carla fighting later this month, but this is still a great opportunity for her to make a statement. I wouldn't be surprised if she knocks out Michelle. Girls got pop in those punches.

How do you think Marina stacks up against Namajunas?

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/5/6/2...junas-after-dispatching-michelle-waterson-mma

Last edited:
Every sherdogger would like to stack with Marina.<JonesDXSuckIt>

Mmmms - Think Rose is prolly a bit too soon at this point. But at #7 only needs 1-2 ups so...

I'm in!

Marina can definitely hang on the feet, probably win in the clinch, but get taken down & controlled.

Would be fun as hell, hopefully she beats Waterson this weekend & throws her name into the top 5 mix.

Well at least Rose isn't the strongest wrestler or has a wrestling gameplan. So best case scenario for Marina who still has shit wrestling as far as for championship level. As far as her getting the shot if she wins? On a 2 fight win streak? I guess i'd have to take a close look at the division but after a few shitty performances in her 2nd and 3rd to last fights i'm certainly not down.

Every sherdogger would like to stack with Marina.<JonesDXSuckIt>

You post something dumb in every thread. You're on an mma forum talking about everything other than mma. Time for ignore.

That is a bold callout, but Rodriguez has looked great on her feet. Would be a fun striking battle.

Well at least Rose isn't the strongest wrestler or has a wrestling gameplan. So best case scenario for Marina who still has shit wrestling as far as for championship level.

You post something dumb in every thread. You're on an mma forum talking about everything other than mma. Time for ignore.
<DCrying>

Rose is a really good grappler. She hardly uses it anymore since she's so dominant on her feet...

I think Marina still has giant holes in her striking game and she will dominated if she hasn’t fixed her TDD
If her takedown defense is anything like it was against Esparza I don't think she beats Waterson.

I like this girl. Not sure she's wellrounded enough to be champ but she can strike with anybody and she carries that no nonsense professional attitude very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back