Anderson Silva is the most forgiving MMA fighter of all time

TheBulge

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nobody has a bigger heart than this guy.

-He forgave Chael Sonnen for everything, became good buddies with him and is even offering to train the man's son.

-He was one of the first MMA figures to make a public statement reaching out to Weidman and wishing him a speedy recovery. He was fully in his right to call Chris the entire night he had to wait in the hospital for surgery the next morning saying "How does it feel? Good, fuck you!" but he didn't.

-Uriah Hall ruined his final fight and battered the old man. What does Anderson do in response? All smiles for the rest of the night wishing Uriah the best.

-Bisping was talking shit unprovoked and Silva had his win stolen from him that fight. Silva forgave him and is now buddies with The Count as well.

There's more examples of his Jesus-like ability to forgive and forget. He's a better man than I am, I don't know how he does it. He has truly mastered the Christ-like ability to not hold on to grudges.

a.-silva.png

Look at him and conceed. He's a better man than you will ever be.

So you telling us that some people don't take an insult to everything? Goddamn ts he truly is a super <TheWire1>human

Reactions: Uke

-He forgave Chael Sonnen for everything, became good buddies with him and is even offering to train the man's son.

-He was one of the first MMA figures to make a public statement reaching out to Weidman and wishing him a speedy recovery. He was fully in his right to call Chris the entire night he had to wait in the hospital for surgery the next morning saying "How does it feel? Good, fuck you!" but he didn't.

-Uriah Hall ruined his final fight and battered the old man. What does Anderson do in response? All smiles for the rest of the night wishing Uriah the best.

-Bisping was talking shit unprovoked and Silva had his win stolen from him that fight. Silva forgave him and is now buddies with The Count as well.

There's more examples of his Jesus-like ability to forgive and forget. He's a better man than I am, I don't know how he does it. He has truly mastered the Christ-like ability to not hold on to grudges.

a.-silva.png

Look at him and conceed. He's a better man than you will ever be.
I think once you have been found out to be a steroid abuser, it’s a great character trait to come off as humble with just about everything else. TJ, take note.

LOL, was he? I like Silva but that’d be some psycho Nick Diaz level butthurt.

Andy seems like a good guy and was one of the most exciting fighters ever, but he’ll always have the PED cheat cloud hanging over his head.

Reactions: HHJ
LOL, was he? I like Silva but that’d be some psycho Nick Diaz level butthurt.

Andy seems like a good guy and was one of the most exciting fighters ever, but he’ll always have the PED cheat cloud hanging over his head.
Hahaha imagine after the Weidman thing happened Silva was on Twitter... "good, fuck you!"

We'd all be wondering if Anderson had CTE lol

Could it be possible that despite everything, Anderson is actually a really fucking nice person?

Imagine if A

Hahaha imagine after the Weidman thing happened Silva was on Twitter... "good, fuck you!"

We'd all be wondering if Anderson had CTE lol

Not it would be completely normal and understandable, if not a very mild response in that context.

Going the other way and wishing a truly evil person like Weidman the best, is the textbook definition of Jesus' 'turn the other cheek' sermon.

Anderson’s a fairly nice guy. I know people that have been around him. The times he has acted like a bad person have been to mostly other brazilians. Otherwise andersons generally a pretty nice guy.

Back