Media Valentina ranked 7th Fittest Women in the WorldAccording to Sport Illustrated

What does fitterdt mean?

Edit: Title was changed, guess it was a typo.

Doesn't surprise me - Val seems to eat, drink and sleep dedication.

Amanda Nunes at #2? She may be a better fighter, but I don't think she's fitter than Shevchenko

Definitely has greater strength and doesn't seem to lack for cardio. I'd say that can be a metric for fitness when trying to deciding between two

Really though, women's mma compared to something like gymnastics, I don't think any mma athletes are more fit than the 10 fittest gymnastic girls out there

giphy.gif

Where does Franceska Jaimes rank? Chick can go for over an hour without stopping

9be65bd276b1733ec6148feb82b138f0.jpg

Amanda Nunes at #2? She may be a better fighter, but I don't think she's fitter than Shevchenko
I dont think Amanda is a better fighter. Amanda was a better fighter the first fight. I and many others thought Valentina won the second fight. Amanda wanted no part of Valentina on the feet in the second fight. Remember, Valentina is moving up in weight to fight Amanda. Does Amanda have the better resume? Yes, no question. I think right now Valentina has passed her as a mixed Martial Artist. That's no slight to Amanda, she's great also.

Last edited:
Who made this list?
What was the criteria?
Did they just look at these women and assign them a number?
If she’s so fit, why wasn’t she on this list all the other years of her fighting career?
Why aren’t other WMMA fighters on this list as well besides Nunes?

Seems incredibly biased and outright objective.

Last edited:
If Amanda didn't look so fat in her beer commercial

they might have considered her

at least they dim the lights

Those lists are bs. You see random girls in local gyms look as good or even better.

Tecia Torres always seemed quite fit ti me.

Back