News Danyelle Wolf OUT. Felicia Spencer will now fight Norma Dumont at UFC Fight Night, May 22nd

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Reason for Wolf's pull out is unknown at the moment. Norma Dumont steps in on short notice after her fight with Erin Blanchfield got scrapped last April 10 due to her being unable to make weight.

Last edited:
Meh, this division of 5 fighters only exists to help promote Amanda Nunes. I find it hard to care at all, but that’s just me.

Dumont and Spencer are pretty decent.

low level trash in a division with like 4 girls but at least i can stare at dumonts thick ass for 15 mins.

Norma "Thicc" Dumont

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Damnit. My entire massive parlay for May got canceled.

Rumble by KO vs Yoel
Leon vs Nate
Cowboy vs Diego
Felicia vs Wolf

Reason for Wolf's pull out is unknown at the moment. Norma Dumont steps in on short notice after her fight with Erin Blanchfield got scrapped last April 10 due to being unable to make weight.

Eh Wolf looked unimpressive anyway

Reason for Wolf's pull out is unknown at the moment. Norma Dumont steps in on short notice after her fight with Erin Blanchfield got scrapped last April 10 due to being unable to make weight.

Reason for the pullout is probably that she realised she was fighting one of the best in the world at her weight in her 2nd pro fight and wondered what the fuck she'd signed up for.

Both these chicks could make 135lbs, just nuke the whole thing already. Norma is hot though, so I'll allow it just this once.

I hate to sound like a chauvinistic asshole, but unless it’s a title fight I really don’t care about these injury replacements.

How do you got to 5?

From the power of google and Wikipedia it’s actually 6, though one hasn’t competed in 2 and a half years. Added their UFC FW records just for fun.

Amanda Nunes (3-0)
Felicia Spencer (2-2)
Zarah Fairn Dos Santos (0-2)
Norma Dumont (0-1)
Danyelle Wolf (0-0)
Leah Letson (1-0)

Back