Media Is this definitive evidence that usman is back to being Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usman needs to make up his mind, I bet this ends up being a super old pic or something

Wonder if Usman approves of Ali posting this up, can't imagine his mother and siblings would be happy with him if he reverted back.

Also what is your aim with this post knowing full well the type of folk this forum is populated with?

Wonder if Usman approves of Ali posting this up, can't imagine his mother and siblings would be happy with him if he reverted back.

Also what is your aim with this post knowing full well the type of folk this forum is populated with?
If Usman's father is Muslim, why would his family be upset? It's nigeria. Half of the country is Muslim. Half of their family is probably Muslim too.

I find it interesting that Usman always religiously ambiguous some days then switches it up one day. One day I think he's more secular than he is religious, another day I think he's Christian, another day I think he's muslim.

Where are your questions when people post that usman is Christian?

Prepare for Usman to lose all his American fans if this is the case.

If Usman's father is Muslim, why would his family be upset? It's nigeria. Half of the country is Muslim. Half of their family is probably Muslim too.

I find it interesting that Usman always religiously ambiguous some days then switches it up one day. One day I think he's more secular than he is religious, another day I think he's Christian, another day I think he's muslim.

Where are your questions when people post that usman is Christian?

People who are half serious about their faith and thus the 'saving' of their loved ones by being of the same faith have a massive issue with said loved ones changing faith and thus not being 'saved'. Given that Kamaru's father is Muslim though may ease the tension in this particular case though.

You know very well why I call out your threads on these topics, people don't bash anyone for being Christian or question why xyz would think a Christian fighter is the GOAT because they have 'old, backwards, conservative' views on women and life etc... stop playing dumb.

People who are half serious about their faith and thus the 'saving' of their loved ones by being of the same faith have a massive issue with said loved ones changing faith and thus not being 'saved'. Given that Kamaru's father is Muslim though may ease the tension in this particular case though.

You know very well why I call out your threads on these topics, people don't bash anyone for being Christian or question why xyz would think a Christian fighter is the GOAT because they have 'old, backwards, conservative' views on women and life etc... stop playing dumb.
I'm not playing dumb. I'm being real. You want to police my threads one way when it only comes to Islam not when it comes to other beliefs. If I post about jared cannoniers crystals and him saying he's a God, you wouldn't try to object to that despite people mocking his beliefs. I get it. You don't like it because it's about islam and they are islamophobes on sherdog. There are also sexists/misogynists, racists, xenophobic, and homophobic people are here too. I'm not going to let a section of an asshole demographic stop me from posting what I think is interesting and related to mma. If mods tell me stop about religion, I'll stop.

Last edited:
I'm not playing dumb. I'm being real. You want to police my threads one way when it only comes to Islam not when it comes to other beliefs. If I post about jared cannoniers crystals, you wouldn't try to object to that despite people mocking his beliefs. I get it. You don't like it because it's about islam and they are islamophobes on sherdog. There are also sexists/misogynists, racists, xenophobic, and homophobic people are here too. I'm not going to let A section of an asshole demographic stop me from posting what I think is interesting and related to mma. If mods tell me stop about religion, I'll stop.

Great take, bud!

<mma4>

I never seen a guy seem one thing one day and the next day another lol

Some places have a very different approach to religion. Where I grew up, I knew a guy who was both Catholic and Hindu, going to the church on Sunday and visiting the temple for the firewalking and animal sacrifices. It makes no sense in many parts of the world, but in places where superstitions are strong and many religions live together, it's just seen as a sort of "double protection" from evil to follow several religions. If a family member/close friend has a different religion, they'll also have less problem praying/worshiping with them regardless of what they personally believe.

I have never been to Nigeria, but I wouldn't be surprised if something similar was going on there, and people could freely and randomly pick stuff from different, incompatible, religions.

Last edited:
Great take, bud!

<mma4>
Seriously though.

This place has its fair share of misogynistic assholes, am I going to stop posting about women's mma or anything related to women? Just because I might receive sexist comments? Come on.

This place also has its fair share of Muslims that would find it interesting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back