Dana Frederick White Jr. - Legend or Villain?

otizik**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sherbros and casuals, what judgment do you make on Dana White?

20 years down the line, is he going to be remembered as a soulless douchebag, shrewd businessman, or maybe someone in between?

Undeniably he has built the business from the ashes and provided for entertainment more interesting than boxing. He is the reason we stay up late and tell our wives and gfriend to f off because the main card starts and Jiri will fight Reyes.

IMO, he has lots going for him. Like any good manager, he has his best worker's back but if you underperform he will not hesitate to flush you down the drain. He introduced an Ultimate Fighter, did the unthinkable by giving women a chance to fight in front of the millions and gave opportunity to fighters from the small promotions to achieve their dreams.

Lots of people shit on him because he can be..well just a businessman sometimes, but I think he has done more good than harm for this business in the hindsight.

Shrewd businessman.
Quick thinker.
Fast talker.
Epic play gambler.

He has some legendary traits, we can give him that at the very least.

Legend.

If fighters were payed better,had an union and more power they would be divas.

At the end of the day dana will always be my friend.

Dog needs to be put down. Has not been needed for years.

dana-white-sword-ufc.jpg

Pure Alpha even though he is on roids

A bit of both, but that's what was required to get the sport where it is today I think.

He was against the idea of TUF, you can't credit him for that. Also I think MMA fans in general just buy the hype and praise Dana for anything. The UFC is a huge corporate giant, he is not in charge of all decisions and everything would have to be checked and double checked by lawyers and advisors. In short, people give him way too much credit when he should be just given credit for being the mouthpiece of a massive company.

Admittedly I can't stand the twunt. Fake tough guy act is straight up embarrassing. He should be ashamed of himself, hope his head pops the steroid fillled gobshite.

Absolute legend, anyone responsible for the UFC's massive transformation and growth (which he definitely is) is a legend to me. He has grown UFC from nothing into something, and I respect him a lot for that.

He is not the hero we deserve,but he is the one we need right now!

Legend in the old days. Not needed and a hindrance to the sport currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back