What does exactly Diego want?

otizik**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Really don't have that much time to analyze Fabia and Diego's hour long rants, but wtf does he want?
Pension, compensation? Why not hiring a lawyer instead of a Conceive Believe Achieve guru? Fabia is incoherent as fck.

P.S. if they want to sue for CTE I am unaware of any legal precedent and I am quite sure you sign a big ass disclaimer before you even step your foot into the octagon.

Good luck suing a multi billion dollar company with an access to the top tier lawyers, Diego may end up being taken to the court for a slander.

Last edited:
Maybe as simple as wanting more fights in the UFC. So reaction to not getting them is vengeful.

Maybe as simple as wanting more fights in the UFC. So reaction to not getting them is vengeful.
I dont think thats it exactly. I do think when Conor leaked he wanted the fight with Diego and that got turned down the way it did,he got bad feelings over it though. He kept asking for it after. But there is way more to it than this.

He sounds like a guy who's actually realized his situation that maaaaaaaaaaaaybe he isn't as prepared for life after fighting as he thought he'd be by now.

I dont think thats it exactly. I do think when Conor leaked he wanted the fight with Diego and that got turned down the way it did,he got bad feelings over it though. He kept asking for it after. But there is way more to it than this.

Yeah, I don't know how much of what Diego wants is really what this Fabia dude wants. How much is money and how much is still wanting to compete. How much those things align.

To be treated well, with respect.

There is a bunch of truth to the things he, and even Fabia says.
Like what? I know shitting on the UFC is the cool thing to do in here, but when it comes to Diego they've been good to him. He's always been paid good, stayed in the promotion as long as he did when he was terrible. Anyone else would've got released years ago. Diego got chance after chance.

Oh and he got paid his show AND win money for the Cowboy fight. Yet people wants to nitpick and say Diego wants to be treated with respect lmao.

Yeah, I don't know how much of what Diego wants is really what this Fabia dude wants. How much is money and how much is still wanting to compete. How much those things align.
Fabia probably used the bad feelings about that Conor fight to poison his mind. To Dana's credit,he didnt exactly talk bad about Diego,he was only being realistic,but im sure it hurt Diego that he wasnt considered worthy,and Conor's an asshole for leaking that conversation without Dana's permission.

Anyway its all speculation,but im sure that wounded Diego's pride.

Like what? I know shitting on the UFC is the cool thing to do in here, but when it comes to Diego they've been good to him. He's always been paid good, stayed in the promotion as long as he did when he was terrible. Anyone else would've got released years ago. Diego got chance after chance.

Oh and he got paid his show AND win money for the Cowboy fight. Yet people wants to nitpick and say Diego wants to be treated with respect lmao.
Everyone says he's been treated badly,but no one cites any examples lol

Back