Media Charles Oliveira's 8-fight winning streak

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Got this again from Reddit.

Never realized the speed oliveira has. He's younger, less shopworn. Makes for an enticing pick. I didn't think there was a lightweight faster than Michael Chandler but this dude might be faster than Michael Chandler.

Last edited:
I can't trust OLI heart when things get rough . Chandler by ko.
I hear you. That's the biggest xfactor. Chandler is use to moments like this high stakes pressure moments. This is Oliveira's first title fight. The pressure could get to him in addition to his history of folding but I want to believe he's a different fighter.

Crazy how much this kid's mental game has improved over the last few years.

He used to have the quit in him, but that just vanished somehow - dude has shown champ-level heart in recent fights.

It's like we watched him grow up in the cage.

Feel like Either Chandler steamrolls & murks Chuck early or Chuck keeps distance & gets a late round sub.

It’s an interesting matchup style wise.

Oliviera picks Chandler apart from the outside. 49-46 victory.

Remember Barao/Faber 1? Yeah this will look like that.

The saddest 200 bucks I ever made was betting on him to beat Tony.

Huge Tony fan but sometimes you just know what's up. Also plan on putting money on Dariush.

- dude has shown champ-level heart in recent fights.
Has he? It's not like his competition has been the greatest in most of the streak, and he's not really been put in too many tough spots. But we'll find out soon I imagine, one way or another.
Chandler sleeps Charles inside the first 3. Are we forgetting the amount of times Charles has wilted under pressure?
Yeah, I want to think he's changed, but he's in the Dustin Poirier category for me. Can't trust him to win a title after all the times he's fallen apart

Back