Tony is gonna end up just like Diego mentally and I pray no one is surprised.

I think the one major difference is Tony seems to have a much stronger support system in place with people who care about him. When he went through his paranoia, seems like it could have been a lot worse if people like Fabia were in his life (ok, Eddie Bravo is/was his buddy - but at least Eddie has legit training skills and isn’t a known parasite).

The man is fucking nuts and it seems like everyone has completely forgotten about that whole demons in my head and the walls shit a few years back. The day he goes off the deep end, I hope nobody acts surprised.
To be fair Tony is on medication, Diego is not. But yes, I just had this conversation with someone the other day. People forget Tony’s wife woke up in the middle of the night and he was standing over her accusing her of being a witch. Another night he woke them up in the middle of the night claiming the lunar eclipse would cause a massive flood, forcing them to leave the house to go buy a life raft n drove some 200 miles away to a different property they have. Also destroyed the house on several different occasions looking for tracking devices and also was throwing “holy water” at his wife. Amongst other things.

yes, Diego is crazy as fuck. But Diego is less “crazy” and is just weird as FUCKKKKKKK.

This thread sounds like a teenager telling their parents how morally corrupt everything is

Should the UFC cut Tony? What should happen?

More like Tony will be Tony and Diego will be Diego. Diego's problems is DIego's problems. People think other peoples problems just transfer to other people. It doesn't work that way. Diego is in a unique situation and is nothing like Tony's situation. Cerrone called it out for what it is, so that dynamic of Diego's situation is completely different. He went through a break up and found Fabia. Tony will not be going through the same situation at all.

The man is fucking nuts and it seems like everyone has completely forgotten about that whole demons in my head and the walls shit a few years back. The day he goes off the deep end, I hope nobody acts surprised.
Did you want me to call Dana and get him cut??
You talk like we have the power to stop him, why can’t we be suprised

Reactions: D'z
Perhaps Grandmaster Sensei Fabia can hire him as his hitman.

I said before that I really hope he stops fighting asap. He is defenitely heading in the wrong direction

To be fair Tony is on medication, Diego is not. But yes, I just had this conversation with someone the other day. People forget Tony’s wife woke up in the middle of the night and he was standing over her accusing her of being a witch. Another night he woke them up in the middle of the night claiming the lunar eclipse would cause a massive flood, forcing them to leave the house to go buy a life raft n drove some 200 miles away to a different property they have. Also destroyed the house on several different occasions looking for tracking devices and also was throwing “holy water” at his wife. Amongst other things.

yes, Diego is crazy as fuck. But Diego is less “crazy” and is just weird as FUCKKKKKKK.
Tony has schizophrenia

Source of all these claims?

Tony was off the deep end before you'd even heard of him. He is who he is.

Instead of praying nobody acts surprised, you should be praying he can find a way to be healthy.

Still not anywhere near convinced that Tony is as crazy as everyone makes out, and that it's mostly an act he puts on. He gets away with saying a lot of stupid shit and being an asshole a lot thanks to it.

Back