Media Colby on Dustin Poirier "You're a Piece of S**t

Probably irks Colby seeing Masvidal and Poirier make money when he's the best fighter of the 3.

But I have always found Poirier a bit holier than thou and full of shit. I think he couldn't find a way to promote himself despite being good looking because he has absolutely zero charisma so he decided to be the anti Conor when Conor went full heel.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Colby and Conor say that Dustin and Khabib are bad people.

I think we all understand who is who.
Conor donated $500,000 to the Boys and Girls Club in Dustin's hometown. Seems like he just wanted to make sure the money went where it is supposed to go. Can't really say anything bad about that because he did donate that amount and to a legit foundation.

I don't know if Dustin's foundation is legit or it isn't. Either way the kids that needed the money got it.

Colby is such a hater and tool. He paid women to sit with him while he wrongly predicted Conor would beat Dustin at ufc 257.

Dustin doesn’t have to pay whores to sit near him, and his fighting style has gained him a fan base.

Obligatory closeup of Ms. Poirier’s tittays.
<Goldie11>
72A152E6-8748-4991-B9DE-BA359C7A58EE.jpeg

He's starting to realise that nobody really gives a shit about him. He'll keep shouting nonsense like a child trying to get noticed.
Colby is next to fight Usman per Dana I don't know what you're on about.

Back