Cerrone: My buddy beat Fabia up in the bar because Fabia threatened him with a "Death punch"

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Donald talks about how his training partner got in to a fight with Fabia in the bar and Fabia threatened him with Dim Mak and despite that, he still took a beating from Cerrones friend.

At 9:40:

Dana: Police said they found Diego in the bathtub next to Fabia what looks like a lovers suicide\ homicide

PlayfulDisgustingIberianlynx-max-1mb.gif

Donald talks about how his training partner got in to a fight with Fabia in the bar and Fabia threatened him with Dim Mak and despite that, he still took a beating from Cerrones friend.

Side note
It always amazes me to hear this reporter and how much confidence he speaks with he literally looks like Newman from Jerry Seinfeld

Good on him

That is the greatest video I have ever seen. Legend.

Dude lived to tell his story

It's pretty obvious. It's not a hard thing to spot with their relationship dynamic and chemistry.

Oh yeah, very. Just surprised cerrone said it on the interview.

that was pretty damn funny lol

Side note
It always amazes me to hear this reporter and how much confidence he speaks with he literally looks like Newman from Jerry Seinfeld

Good on him

Too me long enough to stop starring at your avatar to respond to you. But yes your right the dude is like Newman but a nice guy and never stirs up drama. I think he has been in the MMA game since the mid 2000s.

Back