What true Superfight has UFC made happen?

Pastinaca1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, every time a potential super fight can happen, UFC almost never have the ability to make it true.

Gsp vs Bj Penn happened

Khabib vs Conor is arguably a super fight, because if it never happened people would be talking a loooot about how that fight would have gone.

But other than that what we got?

Fedor vs Couture? No
Fedor vs Lesnar? No
GSP vs Anderson? No
Jones vs Ngannou? No
Khabib vs GSP? No

And I am sure there are so many other that I am forgetting now.

BTW I am still waiting for Dana making up for that UFC 112 fiasco in Abu Dhabi. He promised that he will make up for the fans and we are still waiting.

Now that I think about it, every time a potential super fight can happen, UFC almost never have the ability to make it true.

Gsp vs Bj Penn happened

Khabib vs Conor is arguably a super fight, because if it never happened people would be talking a loooot about how that fight would have gone.

Fedor vs Couture? No
Fedor vs Lesnar? No
GSP vs Anderson? No
Jones vs Ngannou? No
Khabib vs GSP? No

BTW I am still waiting for Dana making up for that UFC 112 fiasco in Abu Dhabi. He promised that he will make up for the fans and we are still waiting.
You’re still bitter about 112???

Gsp vs Bj Penn happened

Fedor vs Couture? No
Fedor vs Lesnar? No
GSP vs Anderson? No
Jones vs Ngannou? No
Khabib vs GSP? No

I know the UFC sucks, if only you were running shit, all of these fights would've happened

I consider any champ vs champ fight as a superfight, so I'd add Nunes vs Cyborg and Cejudo vs Cruz.

Edit : and obviously Jan vs Adesanya.

Closest thing might have been GSP vs Penn.

Super fights are too hard to come by In the UFC due to fighters having relatively short primes and/or lack of talent

I know people will name shit like JJ vs DC or Stipe vs DC being super fights but they aren't. DC just got kod by Jon not two fights prior to Stipe. He was nearing 40 years old and growing in obesity. To top things off he had a bad back which is why choose to stand with stipe.

Last edited:
Fedor vs Lesnar and GSP vs Silva would be one sided fights

d498pfs-3422bcf8-602d-4101-95b8-e5f066e86fbd.jpg

Shouldn’t DC / Jones count? And DC moving up and fighting Stipe?
DC was a hw when he started so I don't see anything special in that but not that I'm typing this he was champ at 205 at the time so I guess I'll give that to you.

DC was a hw when he started so I don't see anything special in that but not that I'm typing this he was champ at 205 at the time so I guess I'll give that to you.
Thx brah!

Back