The most emotionally invested you've been for a fight?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Maybe a situation where your favourite fighter was fighting your most disliked fighter?

I almost never get invested in fights more than just being excited to see how the fighting styles match together. The occasional betting too if we're talking financial investment but that's a different topic.

For some reason Jones vs. Evans got to me. In the buildup to the fight i found myself feeling bad for Rashad. The way his team just turned their back on him didn't feel right. You could see the pain in Rashad's eyes. I knew Jones was going to win but i hoped he wouldn't totally embaress or brutally finish Rashad.

Every time I have to watch Connie get his ass whooped is emotional, and traumatic
1298057165.0.jpg

GSP vs Condit. It's a huge fight and there's just so many questions coming in to that fight after GSP had that devastating ACL injury. No hate whatsoever with Condit though.

Woodley x Wonderboy 1 & 2 cheering for Woodley to win

Never have been and never will be more emotional for a fight in my life

Artem vs Paula made me very happy.
Rose vs Zhang too. Not that I have anything against Zhang.
Weidman vs Silva, too.
Oh and Bisping vs Rockhold and vs Silva made me very happy, also!
Stipe vs DC 1 made me pissed because of the eye pokes. Stipe vs DC 2 & 3 made me very happy again.

Last edited:
Bisping vs Hendo

Bisping just was schooling Dan verbally during TUF.
It got to the point I wanted to see him destroyed.
I would have been too upset if Hendo lost that fight.

Frank Shamrock vs Tito
I didn't like Tito
Just a punk

any fighter that tries to bully others
I don't like that ION hulk fighter

Maybe a situation where your favourite fighter was fighting your most disliked fighter?

I almost never get invested in fights more than just being excited to see how the fighting styles match together. The occasional betting too if we're talking financial investment but that's a different topic.

For some reason Jones vs. Evans got to me. In the buildup to the fight i found myself feeling bad for Rashad. The way his team just turned their back on him didn't feel right. You could see the pain in Rashad's eyes. I knew Jones was going to win but i hoped he wouldn't totally embaress or brutally finish Rashad.
Whenever Rose fights really.

Poirer vs Conor 2
Griffin Vs Silva - I was on the WRONG side of that one and was devastated

Back