Masvidal about to finish Snooz

DoNoootin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Calling it now.

I am a Mas fan, and respect Usman of course but I thought realistically... probably going to be a similar result. Especially if Usman chooses to just lean and hold again... like, if he does that - yes, he will 'control' the 'fight' (leaning isn't fighting)...

But given the alchemy of all coming into this fight:

- Usman knows the win wasn't respected
- Wants to finish Masvidal
- Is disadvantaged at striking
- Masvidal hasn't had to cut extreme weight / at disadvantage
- Masvidal looks so calm, and so ready

If Usman does choose to strike as he is saying he is going to...
and given all of the above...
I am betting on Mas here.

I don’t like Mas at all here. Would not bet on him.

Masvidal gonna take it just like his baby momma took it from Colby <Lmaoo>

Screenshot_20210423-103955~2.png

Usman has been exciting lately against Colby and Burns, it's unfair to just call him a snooze. He had no prep time for Masvidal, I highly doubt he just clinches and foot stomps now.

Usman's body work in the clinch is maybe his #1 weapon. It's what got him the win vs Woodley and Covington.

Now Masvidal has a much greater ability to punish during breaks than the Champs other opponents, but I say the fight is going to be decided in this zone... Masvidal wounds Usman with elbows and strikes exiting the clinch or Usman's body work in the clinch drowns Masvidal.

If Mas can punish the Champ here and forces Usman to go to plan B, we might see something memorable.

I don't care much who wins... Prolly root for Masvidal for fun,, But as long as they WAR I'm content.

Empty words by Usman. He won't be striking with Masvidal for 25 minutes, he will pick the right time, the right moment to trade. Imagine if Poirier says "I promise I won't attack Conor's leg in the third fight". Nobody is going to believe that.

Calling it now.

I am a Mas fan, and respect Usman of course but I thought realistically... probably going to be a similar result. Especially if Usman chooses to just lean and hold again... like, if he does that - yes, he will 'control' the 'fight' (leaning isn't fighting)...

But given the alchemy of all coming into this fight:

- Usman knows the win wasn't respected
- Wants to finish Masvidal
- Is disadvantaged at striking
- Masvidal hasn't had to cut extreme weight / at disadvantage
- Masvidal looks so calm, and so ready

and given all of the above...
I am betting on Mas here.
Of course he's calm and ready, dude has so much experience losing he can do it in his sleep

Leaned on is less than not fighting. Leaned on is losing the not fighting.

Usman isn't dumb. He's not going to brawl with Masvidal to prove a point.

Masvidal gonna take it just like his baby momma took it from Colby <Lmaoo>

View attachment 849286

This picture means what exactly? They're sitting 2 feet away from each other on a couch, holding video game controllers(?), and he's leaning in for a photo op? Looks like there's even less contact here than in his famous "hover hands" photos.

Back