The curious case of Megan Anderson

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score
I remember a few years back she was offered or at least touted for a title shot against Cris Cyborg and blatantly ducked the fight at the time.

She gets out-grappled by kick boxer Holly Holm and dominated on the ground.

Eventually works her way back into the title mix (because Nunes has cleared most of the division) gets smoked inside the first round.

Chooses not to sign another contract with the UFC and is now a full time gaming streamer?

I can’t wrap my head around how you can spend years trying to get yourself into a spot where your confident in your abilities to fight for a title then leave the company as soon as you lose and change career path immediately - and she’s only 31?? Plenty of time to improve and learn..

Does anyone else find it odd? Was she just destined to be an average WMMA fighter and accepted that so left?

Not hearing or seeing anything to suggest she’s going back to fighting anytime soon for any other promotion... nuts. UFC put a decent amount of promotion behind her as well.

Well UFC has no 145 division so she's waiting for someone else to pick her up I'm sure

Also ducking Cyborg? She was supposed to win a fight and lost I'm pretty sure, you mixing her up with GDR?

Didn't she leave because they were abandoning the Division?

Where did you hear that it was her decision not to renew with the UFC? I thought the UFC didn't want to reup with her. That division is dead, and if you can't make 135, the UFC pretty much has no use for you.

She probably makes as much money now having simps pay her to play CoD as she did fighting a couple times a year (if that).

Well UFC has no 145 division so she's waiting for someone else to pick her up I'm sure

Also ducking Cyborg? She was supposed to win a fight and lost I'm pretty sure, you mixing her up with GDR?

71E46A23-B981-4407-B239-AD64EBCF9839.jpeg

I have a vague recollection that for quite awhile it wasn’t clear why she pulled out of the fight with Cyborg, then they cited an injury but with minimal information / evidence.

I can’t wrap my head around how you can spend years trying to get yourself into a spot where your confident in your abilities to fight for a title then leave the company as soon as you lose and change career path immediately - and she’s only 31?? Plenty of time to improve and learn..

Does anyone else find it odd?l.
She's not very good and in her 30s - isn't athletic and only looks good if she's beating up smaller and equally as unskilled female fighters.

She’s never going to make a lot of money in MMA and is going to keep getting CTE. She has zero chance of getting anywhere near a title in the future.

So she goes online and gets donations from incels.
FACT..... somebody needs to slap those idiot wanker addicts stupid.

Yeah she didn't do as good as I originally thought she would :confused:

Twitch gamer - only a matter of time for Onlyfans...would sub...
maxresdefault.jpg

The fight was all but signed and she pulled out for unknown reasons (medical - but it was never confirmed). She would have gotten the same treatment only finished with strikes instead of getting subbed.

Back