Funniest MMA quotes here's one on Paul/Askren

Let's get this one out of the way
."who the fook is that guy?"

Tony Ferguson the type'aguy to be a type of guy.

unfortunately i dont find untrue statement's funny.

but then im a realist and live in the real world.

Seeing Ben get KO'd, laughing my ass off listening to Oscar try and act as a hype man. Long time Mir fan so glad he got paid and frankly did himself proud for his age and mileage.

thou honestly the sound sucked for live performance's. big Black Key's fan and they sounded like shit.
Ev1 sounded like shit.

Oh and Beiber Auto-tune is so fukn lame. had to mute it so fast and put something decent on to cleanse my ear's.

"This is where an unstoppable object meets an immovable force." Goldie.

<Goldie11>

"He's....he's reaching for his grapes, he's trying to make his wine and the wine is starting to sound a bit like a violin with that cheese and wine."

I'm sure I screwed up the actual quotes, but here's a few..
"Beat you to living death" - Shammy
"I want to f^&% chuck" - Wandy
Tito's on training something like 11 days a week (you can probably do an entire thread just for Tito)
"playing touch-butt in the park.." - Nate
"When you bow in Brazil, they hit you over the head and take your wallet" - Chael
"I am not em-pressed by your performaance" - GSP

unfortunately i dont find untrue statement's funny.

but then im a realist and live in the real world.

Seeing Ben get KO'd, laughing my ass off listening to Oscar try and act as a hype man. Long time Mir fan so glad he got paid and frankly did himself proud for his age and mileage.

thou honestly the sound sucked for live performance's. big Black Key's fan and they sounded like shit.
Ev1 sounded like shit.

Oh and Beiber Auto-tune is so fukn lame. had to mute it so fast and put something decent on to cleanse my ear's.
<WhatIsThis>

Something about those Hughes brothers pounding each other behind the barn
{<jordan}

Back