News BREAKING: Adesanya vs Vettori in UFC 263 for Middleweight title

Had a feeling this would happen lol. Adensanya doesnt care about rematching Whittaker.

Now we know what Dana meant by “the title shot is Whittaker’s unless Whittaker isn’t ready in time”

That was his way of saying UFC wants Vettori in a title fight.

lol. I knew this would happen when Vetorri jumped to #3 after beating Holland.. Its ok. Izzy can't run from the Whittaker rematch forever.
The question now is if Whittaker will fight one more time or wait for the next shot? He obviously should be next in line but it’s so risky waiting...

I had a feeling it wouldn’t be Whittaker. Izzy wants to stay active and had already stated a while back that he wanted to fight quickly after the Jan fight. That turnaround just seems to fast for Whittaker and Izzy isn’t the type to sit and wait.

Hell he gifted Romero a fight when he could have just sat tight and waited for Costa. The Izzy haters will find a way to spin this as “izzy is scared” of Whittaker of course.

Makes a whole lot of sense....He’s scared of a guy that he literally flatlined and knocked out cold twice in one fight. Got to love this site.....

lol. as long as Rob is next for whoever wins, whatever. let Izzy have fun with the belt one more time before he loses it

I'm one of the biggest Whittaker fans on sherdog, and I have to say, I don't mind this one. The last thing Whittaker needs is to be pushed into taking a short notice fight.

Plus, more time for Whittaker to train and gameplan, and more tape on Izzy. And, on the offchance Vettori beats Izzy, Whittaker will slaughter him. But, more time for Izzy to work on his ground game, so there is a trade off.

I'm cool with it. Marvin put on a decent showing the 1st time. Considering the time of the 1st fight, it's kind of a fresh matchup. Marvin probably has a better shot anyways with the styles the fight. The reaper just needs to go into chill mode for now because if izzy flatlines marvin then he'll probably get his chance before the end of the year

Back