The Easy win for my boy! Hall already mentally wilting..Teh Chris Warwagon

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hall is already having doubts. He will lose this one at the staredown.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...s-difficult-year-genius-no-quit-chris-weidman

Who still supports The all American?

teh chris.jpg

Untitled-1-270.jpg

War Weidman

Last edited:
Nah think he gets KO’d in late round 1 - early round 2.

Weidman by unanimous decision. All American bout to show up Uriah Hall just mentally isn't game

That said, i don't think he has ever been to a decision and lost.

Weidman has been forever my boy since I saw him dismantle Silva in their second fight (who is also my boy incidentally), go get him big fella!

If you actually read the article he was mentally breaking during the start of the pandemic because of financial reasons. He is past that and ready to fight...

I had a vision hall DESTROYS CHRIS

I want Weidman to win.... but idk man
It felt like hall KOs him BAD

bet the house boys. And then come at me after if it’s not true lol

The best way to get to Uriah Hall in the cage is by being friendly with the guy, I don't know why but when you are friendly.. bumping fists, hugging, be a good sportsman, he just doesn't have that same killer instinct. Back when he was on the TUF house he was so highly touted, and then he lost to Gastelum.. But it was that fight against John Howard, where they were hugging, embracing, bumping fists every round while throwing no output at all... just a terrible terrible fight, Dana white was so pissed he literally claimed Uriah Hall was not a fighter, and still to this day does not give Hall the credit he deserves. Even though the 14 fights since, he lost 5 times, but in his 9 victories he's finished 7 fights. To me that is the ultimate key to victory for weidman.. Wrestle the guy.. hug him, don't be too aggressive.. be smiling. make Hall the gun shy guy that Dana calls him out to be, cause there is some truth to what Dana says, but if you upset Hall.. he's got the skills to finish you... Weidman's only chance in this fight is a decision

Always my boy!!! But I don't like his chances of retaining consciousness for 15 minutes vs Hall.

Weidman's striking has become shockingly bad. I just can't see him being able to avoid getting KO'd.

Back