Who do you think is the GOAT BMF of all time?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think its Masvidal.... No one has ever accomplished what he has. He is the only one to have ever won the belt and no one yet has been able to beat him for it or claim it. You cant say that about anyone else or any other division, be it LW, WW, MW or HW. The guy is just on another level.

I think its Masvidal.... No one has ever accomplished what he has. He is the only one to have ever won the belt and no one yet has been able to beat him for it or claim it. You cant say that about anyone else or any other division, be it LW, WW, MW or HW. The guy is just on another level.
RDA

and probably barboza. No easy fights. Strength of schedule is beyond tough.

9917992.jpg

What has he accomplished exactly? Winning the fake belt against a relatively easy opponent who isn't even a top 10 caliber WW?

Yeah Masvidal is definitely the only BMF. Kamarudeen wasn’t eligible because he just stepped on his toes. Stepping on toes is not a BMF.

What has he accomplished exactly? Winning the fake belt against a relatively easy opponent who isn't even a top 10 caliber WW?

He has been the only one to have won the belt... You cant say that about the LW, WW, MW or HW belt. This is something extraordinary....

Is it not a bit counter productive to the Bad Mother Fucker ethos to not put up your shitty belt for the two fights you have it when your opponent is putting their significantly more meaningful belt?

Bringing it to the Press Conference to flaunt when you're too afraid to even put it on the line is some serious McDonalds diet fuckery shit

Bj Penn and Sakuraba fought dude who were legitimately way bigger than them

Back