Best fighter in the UFC who came from ONE Championship?

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Possibly Brad Riddell I think. He got beaten down in ONE and is now looking fantastic in the UFC.

Reactions: Gio
There can't be that many. I didn't even remember that Brad fought in One. He's pimped himself out to so many orgs though lol

ben-askren-body-lock2.jpg

Askren.

ONE's talent is far below Bellators in most divisions(look at that LHW title fight their champ is probably not even top 30 dude was struggling to win in King of the fucking Cage) it's only a major promotion in terms of business as it serves a huge market but it doesn't have the talent to match it's revenue.

So, I'm wondering how everyone thinks Christian Lee, ONE's Lightweight Champion would fare in the UFC. He is young, well rounded, and seems to have that "it" factor (self confidence). I believe he would do well...

Askren.

ONE's talent is far below Bellators in most divisions(look at that LHW title fight their champ is probably not even top 30 dude was struggling to win in King of the fucking Cage) it's only a major promotion in terms of business as it serves a huge market but it doesn't have the talent to match it's revenue.
The overall striking level seems UFC or maybe a little better. But the grappling is waaayyyy worse

So, I'm wondering how everyone thinks Christian Lee, ONE's Lightweight Champion would fare in the UFC. He is young, well rounded, and seems to have that "it" factor (self confidence). I believe he would do well...

He'd do great imo, I think he's a special talent.

The absolute lack of having to make weight in One makes it hard to determine.

Back