Casual MMA website doesn't know when to criticize Weidman.

ifindgifsforjackslack

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.mmamania.com/2021/4/22/...ng-israel-adesanya-im-bad-matchup-for-him-mma

"
Reining UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya, unsuccessful in his bid to dethrone light heavyweight kingpin Jan Blachowicz, is expected to make his next title defense in a rematch against former titleholder Robert Whittaker.

And if he turns away “The Reaper” for a second time, top contender Marvin Vettori will no doubt be waiting in the wings.

now for the good part

Unfortunately for “The Last Stylebender,” back-to-back wins over Whittaker and Vettori only nudge him closer to the most dangerous fight of all, a five-round showdown against ex-middleweight champion Chris Weidman.

You heard it from mma mania first, chris weidman is adesanya's most dangerous fight of all

MMA Mania

AntiqueCreepyAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/4/22/...ng-israel-adesanya-im-bad-matchup-for-him-mma

"
Reining UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya, unsuccessful in his bid to dethrone light heavyweight kingpin Jan Blachowicz, is expected to make his next title defense in a rematch against former titleholder Robert Whittaker.

And if he turns away “The Reaper” for a second time, top contender Marvin Vettori will no doubt be waiting in the wings.

now for the good part

Unfortunately for “The Last Stylebender,” back-to-back wins over Whittaker and Vettori only nudge him closer to the most dangerous fight of all, a five-round showdown against ex-middleweight champion Chris Weidman.

You heard it from mma mania first, chris weidman is adesanya's most dangerous fight of all

Lol, there's a lot of atrocious 'journalism' out there these days. The article tries to sound like a news piece and an editorial at the same time. It includes sarcastic remarks mocking Weidman, so one isn't even sure what the point or the tone of it is. Is it satire or news? In the end it sounds like a random Sherdog shitpost haha.

“But I think win two fights in spectacular fashion and I get to show my potential, I think people are going to want to see me fight for the title.”

Jon Jones is no doubt breathing a sigh of relief.

Really, is he? Also, the author needs an editor. Reigning =/= Reining (first word of the article, really bro?), among other typos and mistakes. Awful.

Last edited:
Weidman is a bum. He had his star moment when he defeated Anderson Silva. But that was nearly 10 years ago and since then he has done nothing really important.
He is 2-5 since 2015 and very likely he will be 2-6 this weekend.

I dont think so, but we do basically have another Andy as champ

Weidman is a bum. He had his star moment when he defeated Anderson Silva. But that was nearly 10 years ago and since then he has done nothing really important.
He is 2-5 since 2015 and very likely he will be 2-6 this weekend.

He did defend the title twice. It's after that he came apart at the seams.

lol.

i bet anderson silva wrote that article.

he probably still has ptsd from the way weidman treated him.

Back