Lionheart vs Jimmy Crute

• Thread starter Deleted member 583968
  • Start date
when i face jon jones he's gonna quickly realize that he's just another person

and then

images

dude is non official AJ Sterling lhw champ

It's an interesting cross roads type of fight. Crute is on his way up while Smith is on his way down. I got Crute first round KO.

Smith stinks

Not that crute is great.

My parlays got crute though

Crude has some pop in those punches but Smith is a crafty veteran. I pick Crute tbh probably by sub or decision.

I'm interested to see what Crute looks like against a top 10 guy after round 1. Feels like a coin flip, I think there is some value on Smith @ +170 or whatever he is on any givem site.

I like Crute and he's definitely on the way up but I don't think we've seen enough of him to definitively say he'll beat Smith. If Smith doesn't fold in one round like most of Crute's opponents the fight will get very interesting.

Backing Crute but didn't feel it was an easy pick.

The Brute Crute by KO.

More importantly, where does Ankalaev fit into all of this? The guy's on a serious winning streak and everyone is busy. Maybe him vs Santos? That guy is not coming near a title shot again anyway, might as well feed him to Ankalaev.

The Brute Crute by KO.

More importantly, where does Ankalaev fit into all of this? The guy's on a serious winning streak and everyone is busy. Maybe him vs Santos? That guy is not coming near a title shot again anyway, might as well feed him to Ankalaev.

I was thinking Santos vs the Crute / Smith winner, maybe Ankalaev vs the loser of Reyes / Prochazka? Depends what Ankalaev's timeline is like for when he wants to return.

It's an interesting cross roads type of fight. Crute is on his way up while Smith is on his way down. I got Crute first round KO.
I like these fights because the give the veteran a good shot at showing they "still got it" while they also allow for a younger talent to make a name for themselves. That being said, I think Smith's career is in trouble if he gets the L here.

Smith wasn't great to begin with but he had a good run. I dont think he's the same guy as the Jones fight anymore though thus I'd probably pick against him here.

Back