Is George Masvidal at least doing anything special for the rematch?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I remember the last time he brought that Bo Nikal kid for a few days. I only know him cause he had that weird half wrestling half bjj match with gordon ryan.

Is he still with Bo? Anyway i think Jorge's best chance to win this fight is to just be jorge. Or atleast the 2019 version. Just go in there and try to end it as early as possible. Usman best rounds is usually the later rounds.

I mean other than gay sherdog memes.

to me he’s exactly the same George that grandpa maia rode his back all night long.
Out of every loss Jorge had you had to go pick one of the closest ones? A split decision that very well could've gone his way?

Shoulda picked the WB loss as that was a straight up domination. It's not easy to know just from reading wikipedia so i'll give you a break.

Is he still with Bo? Anyway i think Jorge's best chance to win this fight is to just be jorge. Or atleast the 2019 version. Just go in there and try to end it as early as possible. Usman best rounds is usually the later rounds.
I dont think so, i’ve seen only one vid since the last match where he walks in his gym and hits pads for 5 seconds.

Yes he is they’ve been working together this whole camp along with another stud all American

I dont think so, i’ve seen only one vid since the last match where he walks in his gym and hits pads for 5 seconds.

Out of every loss Jorge had you had to go pick one of the closest ones? A split decision that very well could've gone his way?

Shoulda picked the WB loss as that was a straight up domination. It's not easy to know just from reading wikipedia so i'll give you a break.
You see there’s a specific reason I said “Grandpa” Maia.
Going “eitherway” with a senior citizen is not that reassuring. Even if that match was a draw or a ud for George, my point would have been the same.

i was referring to the style, so dont try and take my shit out of context.

Only a true wiki thumping casual would mention WB as an example for Usman having an advantage. Like settle down people, he only only recently started throwing a crisp jab, people acting like Justin’s boxing coach turned him into raymond daniels.

Yes he is they’ve been working together this whole camp along with another stud all American

Eyy thats dope, I remmember Jorge saying something about bo being perfect for an mma transition, wonder if he actually considers it.

What??? WB won that fight. Maybe Bendo??

If I go by how he sounded at the press conference....coke and lots of it!

I still don't understand why this fight is happening. The first fight wasn't even competitive

The only special thing George did for this fight is negotiate a better purse and maybe ppv because realistically this is the last time we will see George in a relevant fight.
George can always move down and try to make a run at 155. And of course some other fights to be made still: George vs Nate, George vs Nick, George vs Conor.

Hell, he also still owes Leon three pieces of chicken nuggets and a soda of choice. And has some relationship issues still to deal with together with Colby and his baby momma.

Let's not forget that a fight with Chimaev would sell too. I'm afraid though that will be a beat the breaks off of Georgie boy type of fight.

Could be wrong, but I think this is older footage from before the first fight was announced

Even though he uploaded it recently

Not much. Keep the fight standing, avoid the clinch and TD. the thing here is, how is he going to do that? Usman pretty much controlled him (in a boring way) but did the trick.

Back