Fedor interviews and backstage

Dr Guildo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a thread around Fedor in interviews and backstage footage. Am a huge fan of Fedor as a person and champion. Just love the way he carries himself in all sort of situations.

Also there are many funny quotes from Fedor and funny backstage stuff and interviews. So treat this as a Fedor thread minus the fighting.

This video is really fun imo. How respectful and nervous the interviewer is and how cool and kind Fedor is for trying to just make the situation less tense and help the interviewer and just answering and keeping his cool.

dbSoweL.gif

Ariel 1:26: Did you feel with the big russian population in Brooklyn?
Fedor: No, just people speaking russian. <45>

I've always been a fan of Fedor. The man has always conducted himself as a top class act - gott amiss the guy.

Aleks is a scary dude but Fedor always the big-brother, guessing Fedor helped Aleks out quite alot when they were younger when Aleks got to trouble

Link or its all lies
I don't think it's online anymore. But I'll answer any questions anyone wants about it. Also @Holic was there. I used to do "mma journalism" from 2007/08 and wouldn't lie about this. It's kind of a stupid thing to make up. It's an interview. I also interviewed Frank shamrock,Randy couture and a few others in that time.

I don't think it's online anymore. But I'll answer any questions anyone wants about it. Also @Holic was there. I used to do "mma journalism" from 2007/08 and wouldn't lie about this. It's kind of a stupid thing to make up. It's an interview.

whats even more stupid is making a post to try n get clout from interviewing a celeb 13 years ago with ZERO proof

Back