FOAT

Elephino

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I brought this out of another thread.
Who is the funniest of all time?
So far I have seen the names Chael who is clever as hell and Crazy Horse who cracks me up but the FOAT?

I say Rampage.
So many moments like calling his boss "Dana 'it's good to be' White"
Titties
Picking the camerman on TUF as his last fighter
plus that gif of him staring at the camera as Rashad yammered on,
his horny interviews,
and this Pride gem--
“Rampage, where do you see yourself in 2 years?”
“Well, right now I’m 23, so in two years, I see myself 25."

I’ve got a big dick and big balls and this jock strap isn’t gonna fit it...

-Rampage

Rampage is definitely up there...

Yoel cracks me up more than anyone though, with his grunts and shit like this
tenor.gif
vqq9eX.gif

Max Holloway has his moments too
giphy.gif

Derrick Lewis is pretty funny. I’m not sure whos the FOAT though.

Going back and watching Rampage on TUF. Wasn’t as funny the first time watching. Dude was just being a immature Dickhead bully for the cameras. Wish him and Titties would’ve got a fight after he was out of the UFC.

Rampage was a hilarious dude at times. Esp when he came up in pride where there werent alot of funny or interesting guys around doing what he was doing.

Chael seemed the funniest when dealing with the media. Conor when dealing with other fighters.

Rampage was good too, I remember in the Wanderlei v Kondo fight Rampage was guest commentating and Mauro said something like "wanderlei can hurt you with his hands and his knees" and Rampage jumped in with "and his breath". He also said he hoped the fight would be over quickly because he had to take a shit.

Rampages momma note to Igor V while the ref is going over instructions was hilarious

I brought this out of another thread.
Who is the funniest of all time?
So far I have seen the names Chael who is clever as hell and Crazy Horse who cracks me up but the FOAT?

I say Rampage.
So many moments like calling his boss "Dana 'it's good to be' White"
Titties
Picking the camerman on TUF as his last fighter
plus that gif of him staring at the camera as Rashad yammered on,
his horny interviews,
and this Pride gem--
“Rampage, where do you see yourself in 2 years?”
“Well, right now I’m 23, so in two years, I see myself 25."
Not the funniest of all time but Paulo Costa is the funniest guy right now. I love his Johnny Bravo-like vibe. I always checked his twitter during the build up to the Izzy fight.

Chael
Crocop had some of the funniest pranks (picked fight with Mauro but was messing with him, took an average guy to go train with him and had a shootout in the gym)
Brendan Schaub is a comedian (jk he’s horrible)

Back