Masvidal say BMF belt NOT on the line Saturday night

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Masvidal says that the BMF belt is not on the line Saturday night because Usman is not a BMF.
It won't be a winner takes all on the 24th

So who in the UFC can compete for the BMF title?

The qualifications

1. A BMF fighter
2. In the same weight class as Masvidal (160-175 lbs)

Is there really only 2 fighters in the BMF weight class?

This is going to be on the line i heard

Milllion_Dollar_Championship.jpg

So even if Usman knocks him out he can't win it....? That's honestly really dumb. How long are they going to keep this gimmick up?

That BMF belt is almost as embarrassing as the belts Jake Paul buys himself after beating non-boxers in boxing matches.

If it's not a championship belt for a real title, then what the fuck is the point in carrying it around?

Masvidal says that the BMF belt is not on the line Saturday night because Usman is not a BMF.
It won't be a winner takes all on the 24th

So who in the UFC can compete for the BMF title?

The qualifications

1. A BMF fighter
2. In the same weight class as Masvidal (160-175 lbs)

Is there really only 2 fighters in the BMF weight class?
While i am not a fan of the braddah as one person. Colby Covington is a BMF. Says what he wants will throw down to back it up. Seems like he is about loyalty. Remembering all the blood between him and Lawler after he said Lawler walked away from ATT. So I could put him in that catogory. Also Chimev. Could also see Robby on that list when hes mad. Hes just such a legend.

the bmf is no better than one of those plastic replica belts they sell when the ufc rolled through town.

Back