Do you care for PFL on Friday before 265?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I kinda don’t, I’ll maybe catch the results. I just find it ironic that those guys are fighting for a million dollar prize and these UFC fighters are fighting for a million pesos.

<{chips}>

Yes. I generally support having several options for MMA organizations available with different rules or formats. It makes things more interesting. The million dollar tournament makes things very fun in my opinion, there's no bullshit.

I kinda don’t, I’ll maybe catch the results. I just find it ironic that those guys are fighting for a million dollar prize and these UFC fighters are fighting for a million pesos.

<{chips}>
I always catch PFL fights. Glad they are back to Friday from Thursday. I wouldn't say I CARE about it as in I don't really care who wins their fights but I still like to watch. Lancer Palmer is one of the few who I think would be a top guy in the UFC threatening for a title.

Rory winning the million would be the best scenario. Didn’t he get like mid-five figures to get his face disfigured by Lawler.

would love to hear the business plan for the investors who keep off going

I like the PFL. It's really my #2 after the UFC, but damn, they shut down for a long time!

Last edited:
I always catch PFL fights. Glad they are back to Friday from Thursday. I wouldn't say I CARE about it as in I don't really care who wins their fights but I still like to watch. Lancer Palmer is one of the few who I think would be a top guy in the UFC threatening for a title.

It's back to Thursdays after this week, I think they want to avoid running on the same night as Bellator, which makes sense.

Rory winning the million would be the best scenario. Didn’t he get like mid-five figures to get his face disfigured by Lawler.

would love to hear the business plan for the investors who keep off going

He'll have to get past Aleksakhin to get it, that guy is a fucking animal.

Is Verdoom fighting? That’s all I care about.
BB7CC798-9F9B-44FF-BBE0-842D2081FB93.gif

It's real 1 million dollar prize or it's like TUF 1 million dollar contract?

Back