First card with full capacity crowd, and they choose Usman to headline?

DebtCollectorMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dana White: "...and I'm going to put on a fight that's going to blow the doors off of the arena."

Chooses Snoozeman to headline against a striker he already 50-43'd

Screen_shot_2012-01-29_at_5.34.33_PM.png

This could end bad. (Boooo boooo)

Jorge in Florida is the actual sales pitch here.

Yeah, TS is missing the mark, the original card was just the 2 Woman's Championship fight, but once Florida was open to having a full crowd that's when Usman vs Masvidal slid into the Main Event spot, and it was mostly because of Jorge and his popularity in Miami.

They chose Masvidal to headline. Usman is there because he happens to have the belt right now.

EDIT: I think Usman will beat him again btw. Only guy left to beat Usman is Chimaev. And I feel Chimaev does get it done.

What if an aligator enters the ring and Usman stomps it and saves the day?

I am looking forward to it. To see them in a packed arena again, will be great. Glad I am watching on tv, but God bless all those who do go, hope all stay healthy!

Yeah, TS is missing the mark, the original card was just the 2 Woman's Championship fight, but once Florida was open to having a full crowd that's when Usman vs Masvidal slid into the Main Event spot, and it was mostly because of Jorge and his popularity in Miami.

Obviously the Miami guy should headline, but they're potentially throwing away a draw in his hometown putting him up against his worst matchup. The fight itself could be another snoozer. Look at the numbers Diaz vs Masvidal did. The title wasn't necessary.

Hopefully ends like Last one and usman can diss the crowd

Dana White: "...and I'm going to put on a fight that's going to blow the doors off of the arena."

Chooses Snoozeman to headline against a striker he already 50-43'd

Screen_shot_2012-01-29_at_5.34.33_PM.png

This could end bad. (Boooo boooo)
Fans will just be happy to go a live show again. They could put anybody up there and people would be lined up. I know I WOULD.

Back