Rumored MARINA RODRIGUEZ vs. MICHELLE WATERSON

Who wins?

• Total voters

SeverianB

Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's pretty much confirmed they are fighting. Currently, Marina is ranked #6 after finishing Amanda Ribas. Waterson is #9 after winning a decision vs. Angela Hill.

Who you got?
RODRIGUEZ_MARINA_L.png

WATERSON_MICHELLE_L_10-12.png

marina-rodriguez-brazil-contender-series-2.jpg

michelle-waterson-ufc-on-fox-29-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

3CMR_EfA_400x400.jpg

qVodjDA.jpg

Last edited:
It's pretty much confirmed they are fighting. Currently, Marina is ranked #6 after finishing Amanda Ribas. Waterson is #9 after winning a decision vs. Angela Hill.

Who you got?
RODRIGUEZ_MARINA_L.png

WATERSON_MICHELLE_L_10-12.png

amanda-ribas-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

michelle-waterson-ufc-on-fox-29-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

3CMR_EfA_400x400.jpg

qVodjDA.jpg
Ooh, where are you seeing that? Can you share a link or media post?

This is an excellent fight.

WAR Marina.
And why is there a foto of Amanda Ribas there?
This is Amanda, not Marina.
amanda-ribas-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

If Rodriguez improves her takedown defense she will be a real problem in the division. This should be a good test for her, but I expect her to light up Waterson.

Same here.

I love Waterson and her toughness. Respect to her because she seems like the type that genuinely loves the fight game. I just feel that she’s always going to be that fighter that works towards a title shot in that division but never good enough to get it.

Same here.

I love Waterson and her toughness. Respect to her because she seems like the type that genuinely loves the fight game. I just feel that she’s always going to be that fighter that works towards a title shot in that division but never good enough to get it.
Yeah, she's also a natural Atomweight, so she has always been fighting bigger fighters. Rodriquez is taller and rangy, so if Waterson can't get her down she might be in trouble.

Last edited:
Yeah, she's also a natural Atomweight, so she has always been fighting bigger fighters. Rodriquez is very tall and rangy, so if Waterson can't get her down she might be in trouble.

Yea. The thing that division is so talented. Waterson is going to be a tough out for some girls but that window is closed on her. Unfortunately she gets busted up in some of her losses bad I feel we are heading down that road in this fight.

Yeah, she's also a natural Atomweight, so she has always been fighting bigger fighters. Rodriquez is very tall and rangy, so if Waterson can't get her down she might be in trouble.

I don't think she's naturally an atomweight anymore, she's much thicker and more muscular than when she was fighting in Invicta.

sure she got taken down by Carla Esparza, but she has also beaten other strong grapplers like Randa and Tecia

i think Marina takes this one

A little birdy told me. Yeah, it's a interesting match up. My question is, was Ribas overrated or has Rodriguez taken things to the next level?
FSbLJDq.gif
liked only bc of gif, you have a good taste my friend. Waterson i a girl a would wife

I don't like Waterson's chances in this fight at all. Rodriguez looks super sharp in her last fight, is a lot taller and rangier than Waterson, with much better boxing. She can probably beat Michelle similarly to how Joanna did it.

Back