Media Usman's Father served in the United States Military, According to Kamaru Usman

Didn’t he also go to prison for some type of fraud? I don’t remember the deets.

Usman seems to bring up his dad a lot. I can respect that. People need roots.

Haven’t watched but wiki has had a different story forever already..

Soooo he is Marty from Nebraska?

Usman seems to bring up his dad a lot. I can respect that. People need roots.
Yes Insurance fraud or something like that dealing with his ambulance company. Usman said the people ratted on his dad and did the criminality work and got out, but Usman's dad said he didn't do it. Usman dad was offered a plea deal of five years, but elected not to take it because he said he was innocent and was the result of his employees doing the criminal scam with the ambulance trucks. Spent like 10 years in prison, sentenced to 15.

Dude probably should have taken the 5 year plea. Probably would have been home in 2.

Yes Insurance fraud or something like that dealing with his ambulance company. Usman said the people ratted on his dad and did the criminality work and got out, but Usman's dad said he didn't do it. Usman dad was offered a plea deal of five years, but elected not to take it because he said he was innocent and was the result of his employees doing the criminal scam with the ambulance trucks. Spent like 10 years in prison, sentenced to 15.

Dude probably should have taken the 5 year plea. Probably would have been home in 2.

Sounds like an old school Nigerian if he did not do it.
Just do the time but don't cop a plea if you never did it.
Hard headed.
Seems like Kamaru has the same mind set.
Burns hurt him like Colby did but he just froze for a second then continued fighting.
Fighting Mas again is similar stubbornness.
It may cost him one day.

Marty is associated with many shady characters such as his own father and the rat ali
All fighters have shady managers. The fight business is a shady business so you need shady oaks to fall with shady people.

Back